Chapter 8- Rainy Beach Days

Rainy Beach Days pt.2

After a short, wet, nap on clays shoulder due to the rain we danced in about 15 minutes ago. I felt the car jerk to a stop, waking me up almost instantly.

"My bad, but we're here, hurry please" Wilbur looked in the rearview mirror at me then looked back at the wheel getting out of the car to get his clothes he was changing into.

Me and Niki grabbed our clothes as did the rest of the boys and headed out of the car and into the gas station to go to the restrooms, sadly they were only a one stall bathroom so the boys had to wait a bit, since me and Niki were super close we just got changed in the same bathroom to save time luckily it wasn't weird or anything.

"Ok Y/N YOU are HOT" she said laughing making me slightly chuckle.

"I could say the exact same for you Ms.Niki" I smiled putting Clays sweatpants on since I didn't bring the correct apparel for a rainy day, luckily Clay brought extra clothes since all he wore to the beach were swim trunks. I wasn't worried about a top, I figured I could just use the blanket I was using earlier and cover up.

Me and Niki walked out of the restroom looking at George standing outside the restroom waiting for Clay "Hurry up! we don't have all day" Wilbur shouted not to loud but loud enough for Dream to hear.

Wilbur looked over at us and his eyes widened "What in the actual hell do you think your wearing Y/N?" He said with a stern dad tone making Tommy, Tubbo, and George look at me "Clays sweatpants?" I said raising an eyebrow looking down at my legs making sure I actually had pants on.

"No, No not that" George pointed at my chest and his eyes widened almost as fast as Clay ran out of the restroom to see what was going on.

"A brallete?, You didn't expect me to wear a soaking bathing suit top for like 3 more hours did you?" I sighed looking at Niki, pinching the bridge of my nose, we laughed slightly at them. "Don't worry Bubba, Im gonna use a blanket so I don't freeze to death" I chuckled and looked over to Clay who looked like he was about to explode from blushing so much.

"Enjoying the view?" I waved my hand in front of Clay making him snap out of his trance, making George send Clay a glare.

"I- uh- no- I mean ye-" He sighed walking ahead of us to the car shaking his head, we all laughed at him, accidentally causing a lot if people to look at us in the gas station.

We all got back into the car, the same seats we were in as before but this time Niki got aux and Tommy and Tubbo sat next to each other which I was ok with because that meant Nikis music and I lover her music taste. We all sang and danced in the car most of the way to the airport, I have no idea why but Wilbur had the air conditioning on fucking blast which made me freeze, Clay soon noticed nodding at me and opening his arms for me to fall into, I did of course I couldn't resist he was perfect, he made me feel warm and safe. Before I lay down I noticed George shaking his head.

"George, its fine its not like we're having sex" I laughed.

"EW GROSS" I hear Tommy fake gag from the back.

"Not the point, whatever its fine Y/N" he gave me a not so much re assuring smile.

I rolled my eyes and lay into Clays embrace feeling his arms wrap around me, with the music playing and the rain hitting against the car I was asleep in no time.

"Y/N" I heard Niki say shaking me, I looked around for the rest of them but they were no where to be seen.

"Where's everyone else?" I said sitting up and getting out of the car.

"They headed inside, told me to wake you up because they knew you wouldn't slap me" She giggled.

"Im not so sure about that one girlie" I laughed in a maniacal way and started chasing after her I could hear her scream until we walked inside then I saw hella people including the rest of the group, I gulped no one really knew about my social anxiety, it was horrible.

"Hey guys lets start walking to our gate" Tubbo said, everyone nodded in response to his comment.

We all started walking towards the gate to the UK, my stomach started to turn I walked over to clay and grabbed his hand, he could tell something was up so he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

We soon got to their gate and I started to tear up. "Hey guys gonna miss you" Tommy said "Even you woman" He continued looking at me, I grabbed both Tubbo and Tommys arm pulling them into a hug, I couldn't believe it my boys are leaving and for a long time too. I took time to take in every moment I had left with them.

"Hey Wilby thank you for everything" I smiled and gave him a hug, he hugged me back tighter, I could tell he really didn't want  to leave.

I turned to Niki grabbing her hands "So I guess this means no more girls nights for a while" I rolled my eyes at her comment and pulled her into a hug as well "Im gonna miss it, take care of them please" I sighed letting go of her motioning the rest of them to come join the hug.

After we said our goodbyes once again, I heard the lady say that their flight was leaving, I sighed waving them all off, I couldn't believe it they were leaving, without me..

I felt George and Clay pull me into a hug, that was all I needed right not a hug, I had just left the place I grew up in forever, it was going to take time to get over this.

On the way home it was quiet George drove and Clay sat in the passenger seat leaving me leg space to actually lay down in the middle row. I sighed realizing that after we got back 'home' Clay and George would be back to streaming which also meant endless hours if loneliness. I sat up quickly, which I should not have done because now i'm dizzy. "Hey guys" I said causing Clay to look back at me.

"Yes Y/N?" He said occasionally looking at the road making sure George wasn't going to kill us.

"What if I started streaming?" I let out and excitedly looked at them both.

Clay turned back around "Seriously" both George and Clay said in sync with sort of a surprised sound in their voice.

"Yeah, how hard can it be" I laughed

"You don't even know.." Clay let out a sigh realizing I was being serious.
_____________
MADDIE TALKS
Im going back to real school Monday so I wont be able to publish as much but I will try my hardest!! I love you guys so much, also sorry if this chapter isn't that good its currently like 2 am and i'm super tired, I did proofread which I will double check along the line again somewhere :)  <3