chapter 10- Out come the secrets

A/N: Im making yelling bold letters because I feel like caps is v aggressive. THIS CHAPTER IS 1ST POV

I woke up to hearing George scream about some weird shit I think he said something like 'I KNOW YOU LIKE ME CLAY!', I walked over to my closet to get dressed for today and decided that a hoodie and shorts was good enough.

"Y/N are you awake?" Clay screamed from the bottom of the stairs.

"If I wasn't before I am now!" I laugh walking out of my room and down the stairs.

"sorry" he laughed

I just nodded and walked past him towards the couch, I jump down on the couch and went through my phone. I saw that everyone on twitter was going crazy about something that has to due with L'manburg, I looked through the posts realizing that it had been blown up, for a third fucking time.

"Hey Clay, whats this about" I show him the posts and a gif of him, techno, and Phil spawning withers and blowing up L'manburg.

He faked laughed slightly, "WHAT THE HELL? WHY WASN'T I THERE?!!??" I say getting up from the couch.

"I guess you and George can have something to talk about while I go get some food" He gave me an non assuring smile while he grabbed the keys to my car.

"YOU WHORE" I wasn't really mad since obviously it was scripted but I was mad because my Minecraft dog (sparky) had more than likely died..

"We are definitely talking to him when he gets home" I furrowed my brows and crossed my arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~
By the time Clay had gotten home I had already looked around the entirety of L'manburg, I wasn't sure where I was going to live (minecraft) after this.

"Hey Y/N" Clay walks into my room and hands me a tea from McDonalds.

"Hey, thanks" I take the tea and set it on my dresser

"Are you mad about L'manburg?"

"Nah, I know it was scripted, unless sparky died" I glared at him

"Nope! before I left L'manburg yesterday after the festival I took Sparky and kept him in a safe place" He smiled widely

"Now thats how you win my heart" I dramatically put my hand where my heart is, He laughs and begins to walk out of my room.

"Wait, Clay?" I say stopping him in his tracks, I was thinking about telling him how I feel

"Yes Y/N?"

"So, for the next month, will we be in a car?" and I did in fact NOT confess feelings.

"On and off, why" He said raising an eyebrow

"Just wondering, thats a lot of people with a lot of loud speaking" I was already cringing at the headaches that would come during that time period.

"Ohh, yeah don't worry if they get to loud you can say something to me and Ill let them know" He smiles walking out. I close the door behind him and walked over to my PC, we all got to choose a destination we wanted to visit but It would be anonymous to who's destination, I decided to pick my destination today and for several hours I was looking for a place to visit I scrolled and scrolled until I found a place that wasn't very popular but looked so beautiful.

"Perfect" I said getting a piece of paper and writing down the destination. I wanted mine to be last so I had to turn it in last.
~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple days later and everyone but me had turned in their destination, I already knew what Tobys was since he isn't the best at keeping secrets from me, Tubbo had chosen Georgia Im not sure why  he did but I don't mind, Georgia is very pretty and I actually used to live there when I was little. It was pretty much dinner time and I just finished turning in my destination to Wilbur, I walked downstairs and saw an unfamiliar female sitting next to Clay.

"Oh hey Y/N, this is Amelia we used to be bestfriends until she moved, she just came back and we decided we would catch up" He said motioning me to sit down.

She was super pretty and looked super nice but I could tell she was here for a different reason. I sat down and made a plate. Im definitely going to question her.

"Oh hi! Im Y/N, when did you and Clay meet?"

"Hi Y/N! You can call me Milly, and we met when we were in middle school, how about you and Clay?" she laughed nervously.

"A good couple years, how old are you?" I just looked at her, I wasn't jealous I mean Im not like that I wouldn't be jealous.

"Uhm, 20? and you" she looked at me confused.

"20, why did you come back" I noticed both Clay and George glaring at me, I'm guessing it was from questioning her so much.

"Oh, I just wanted to visit my bestie!" she laughed and looked at Clay, and in that moment I knew why she was here. She was here for Clay, no not to visit but instead because he was famous or because she was in love. I just nodded and went back to eating.
~~~~~~~~~~
After she left the boys wanted to have a talk with me.

"Hey Y/N come here" Clay said sitting on the couch.

As told I went and sat down on the couch "Yes?"

"What was that little interview about?" George asked me tilting his head.

"What inter-" I stopped realizing that they wanted to talk to me about the little interaction me and Amelia had. "That 'interview' " I said looking down.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just making sure she wasn't, yk? a murderer or anything" I smiled weakly, theres no way out of this one.

"Yeah right" Clay rolled his eyes, I did the same.

"I dont know?!" I shouted, they both looked at me in complete shock.

"how do you not know?!" They both said in sync.

"I do know I just don't want to say! ok?" I said getting up.

"tell us Y/N, now"  Clay glared at me and sighed.

"Ok maybe it's because shes super pretty and Im jealous of her! And i'm jealous because you might want her and not me!" I said widening my eyes.

"what?" George said getting quiet

"I like clay ok? sorry I like CLAY!?" I said storming off, I could feel their eyes staring into my soul, it really wasn't pleasant. I didn't mean to say that I liked Clay and I definitely don't know why they were so mad at me for asking questions. A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door.

"What" I said with a stern voice and George walked in.

"Why didn't you tell me, did you lie?"

"I didn't mean to, I was worried with how you were going to react"

"Why?"

"Because your always on me about liking him or dating him"

"I don't want you getting hurt Y/N"

"Im not going to, just let me live my own fucking life"

"Why are you so mad? your the one who lied to me several times"

"because I don't want you getting mad at me!"

"I love you" he sighed walking out, I didn't answer since he had me really pissed off.
____________
MADDIE TALKS
Ok hi! sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile I just started school back and softball so Its very difficult to keep writing and publishing ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS HOLY SHIT!!