A/N

I just published the FIRST chapter of my new book aaaaa!!! Im super excited to get this one started especially since i know where i want it to go!!

Please make sure to check it out and even if you do read it and don't like it that's completely fine :))

I was up till like 4 yesterday trying to get that chapter out and finishing it and i did it!! Again i am super hyped to start writing that book and just because Im starting another book does NOT mean that I will be forgetting about this one at all. I still plan to make chapters for this and the other book!

Again please make sure to check it out!! I love you all so very much and I wanted to thank you for all the support you've given my on this book, I re downloaded watt-pad thinking 'yeah im just gonna write a fanfic because I think that would be cool' I started writing not even thinking that it could get as many views as it does today! (almost 12k) that may not seem like a lot compared to the other books on wattpad but trust me to any author we really appreciate all the support and would never take it for granted :)

Im sorry I just really wanted to let you all know about the book and thank you for the support these past months :)

I love you all so very much:] - Maddie <333