Important A/N

Hey guys! Ive been re-reading comments since I've gotten some recently on older chapters and I would like to explain, When I started writing this fanfic I was sort of new to the fandom so I wasn't aware on anyone's boundaries as far as shipping. As you can tell in some of the older chapters (possibly newer as well) Niki and Wilbur were really close.

That was never my intention, In this fanfic I just wanted Wilbur and Niki to be like the mom and dad of the group, therefore me making them closer than usual. I apologize for any harm I may have caused to the content creators or readers. I will not make them seem as close and if needed I can edit chapters (which will probably end up happening anyways) so that no one feels uncomfortable:).

Please, if you see anything in this fanfic that may be crossing the content creators boundaries please inform me so I can change it and apologize.

Also, I have people assuming I don't read comments. And that is not true, every time I get a comment I read it! :) I just may not reply or say anything. The comments that I were getting about Niki and Wilbur somehow I weren't reading? Or getting notifications about, which again I apologize for and will start paying more attention.

Please do not bring this up further in later chapters:) Have a good day, I love you all<3

P.S next chapter should be out by the 24th💙