Chaper 14- we meet again

As I woke up to the front door being open and being shut to a loud bang. I quickly ran downstairs to make sure everyone and everything was ok.

Thank god, it was just Wilbur and the rest of them-.. WAIT

"WILBUR? TOMMY? TUBBO? SAPNAP? NIKI? WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE!" I ran over to give each of them a hug.

"Someone forgot that we were supposed to be here today" Niki ran over and hugged me tightly. I missed her hugs..

I look over to George and Dream to see a VERY tall boy. Taller than Tommy even.

"RANBOO?" I scream and run over to him

"Hey Y/N!" He says smiling

"I KNOW WHY THEY'RE HERE BUT WHY ARE YOU?" I say looking up at him while still hugging his waist, out of all these people I've met over the past months Ranboo has always been there for me. They all have really been there for me but Ranboos just pushed me on those days I just didn't want to get out of bed.

"Ouch" He giggled

"Im here because bbh couldn't come, so I filled his spot" he finally let go of me and I smiled

"No hug for me" I heard Clay say and fake frown I just flipped my hair and walked away as a joke

"YES Y/NNN SASSYY!!" Niki said cheering me on, I just laughed, ran and jumped onto Clay giving him a hug

"Leave some room for Jesus" Wilbur said

"Oh shut it" I said laughing and getting off of Clay

"Im so happy you all came!!" I happily jumped up and down like a child

"Well this was the day we were supposed to come" Sapnap laughed setting down his stuff

"So, obviously since this house is no where near large enough to fit all of us just as last time I payed for an air b&b until we set off on our journey" Dream said picking up patches and patting her head lightly.

"Again?, Clay I said I was going to pay for it this time" George argued looking at Clay

"Well damn, you were to late" he look at George with a sarcastic frown

"Aww, the girls are fighting again" I said fake crying which made everyone either giggle or laugh

"I call sharing a room with Y/N!" Niki called out, knowing her she was either going to be spending her nights playing Minecraft, on the couch, or in Wills room (not sexually or anything btw :3)

"I GET TUBZO" The 16 year olds voice could be heard for miles while Tubbo on the other hand look petrified

"Ill stay with Ranboo, if thats alright" Wilbur said walking over to the slightly taller boy who stood before him

"Yep, totally fine" he smiled and did finger guns

"That leaves Dream, George, and Sap. We all good now?" I said pointing to the last three.

"y/n you don't have to call me Dream were not live or anything" He said leaning against the counter of the kitchen island.

"R-right, sorry I just get used to saying Dream or Dre 24/7" You laughed and kind of did a duh expression on your face.

"Ok thats enough shit for today Im tired and we've got shit to do later" Tommy said walking over to the couch and almost everyone telling him to watch his mouth and he just responded with a "piss off".

god I missed them all so much I promise that this next month we be fucking awesome...

You got knocked out of your thoughts from Niki pulling on your sleeve yanking you upstairs, you followed her groggily still tired from just waking up and all the adrenaline rushing through the course of your body.