Sleepover

Credit to artist Clever Dana (me!!!)
Credit to dunb_bunbun for requesting this!!!!

So Kiyoko invited me to a sleepover. Apparently it was suppose to be a girls night, but there were a change of plans. Ukai allow it since it was a girls night. But he probably wouldn't like to know the boys were staying as well. This sleepover was mostly dedicated for the 3rd years friendship, but they also invited you. I mean, you are the same age as them....slightly. Basically you're one year older than them but who cares.

Ukai left you in front of Kiyoko's house. "Have fun! Do whatever girls do at slumber parties....uhm, good luck?"

"You are really bad at this."

"Just leave the car." He said, as you opne the car door, grab your bag and blanket. You wave goodbye as you reach to the door. Ukai sighs before he leaves. As he drives off to the distant, you knock the door twice. You standed there for 4 seconds until you heard footsteps. The one who opened the door is Kiyoko. She smiles at you, happy to see you actual came. She gives you a warm welcome hug. You hug her back, thinking this is the proper manner you should do when someone hugs you. Trust me, you aren't the best at socializing, but at rambling you are.

"I'm so glad you came Y/N. For a sceond, I thought you might not come." Kiyoko said.

"I'm happy to behere too. But can I also enter your house? I'm freezing out here." You giggled. You were already wearing your PJs after all. She giggles as well and lets you in. She closes the door behind, then takes you to the living room. There layed Sugawara, in his blankets, with Daichi and Asahi playing UNO on the small table. They look at you and then smile. KAWAII!!!

"Hey Y/N. Didn't think you will ever come." Sugawara said with a smirk.

"Why would I miss this out?"

"You are too darn shy and socially awkward, just like Asahi." He said. Asahi looks at him with a surpirsed and shocked face. And so did you. "I have never felt so offended on something that I 100% agree with." You said with a straight face. Sugawara just laughs it off.

"We're still glad you made it. We're about to watch a movie and play games." Daichi said.

"But you are already playing games." You said to him.

"But it isn't fun when you can read Asahi's face." Daichi said laughing. Asahi made an aching face.

"Why are you guys so mean to me?!" He asked in so much distress.

"Poor Teddy~" You said as you walk to him and pat his hair bun. Since he didn't expect you to do that, he began to shake, feeling nervous and getting his cheeks heated up. You were unaware of what was going on to Teddy. But Sugawara and Kiyoko looked at each other and smirk. They definitely knew what was going on.

"Hey, Kiyoko, when can we watch The Pirates of the Carribean?" Daichi asked, already bored.

"What?"

"What do you mean with 'what?' We all agreed on watching that movie."

"Sorry, change of plans." She said with a straight face.

"WHAT?! AW MAN!" Daichi was shocked at these turns of events, but he can't really argue with the queen of Karasuno.

"Then what movie are we watching?" Asahi asked curiously.

"We are watching a romance film." Sugawara said.

"Ew, I hate romance films. Let's watch The Pirates of the Carribeans." You suggested. You hate watching them because it just gives you embarrassmet, and it gets too awkward when watching it with others. It wasn't a well atmosphere for you. It just made you sick.