A Missing Cat and Bird

Credit to unknown artist

You were just enjoying your day, as you were going to buy a swimsuit. Yeah, you came to realize you didn't have one. It's been a while since you last wore one. Perhaps.....7 years? Yeah, a long time. If you remember correctly, it all stp because you were going through puberty. You were becoming self concious. And paranoid. But now that you learned how to deal with it, it would be nice to return back to swimming. Besides, its with Asahi. You like that dude......like him. Ever since that whole scandal of you cuddling with him, you started to feel weird. You liked it, but at the same time you didn't. It was all new to you. It's like it's slowly killing you. But it also pleases you. Sounds a little dak, but it's true. Who knows? Maybe it's just a side effect of puberty. (Yeah right...)

You entered the shop and went straight to the swimming suit area. Sadly Yachi and Kiyoko couldn't come. They were busy with family stuff. Unlike you, of course. You were free to waste your day on whatever you like, as long it's below your allowance. And since you didn't have them to help you pick one, you gave a little prayer to God.

("Oh God, give me the help I need to make a good decision. I'll take any help from you.")

"Hey hey hey!" You heard a sudden call. You began to ask yourself why  you asked for 'any help'. You should've been more specific.

"Wow, a talking owl? The last time I talked with one was when I was cooking for an entire week for it's selfish ass." You said, loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh come on Y/N-chan! It was only one time! We won't do it again!" Bokuto said, walking right behind you. You turned around to face him.

"There is no need for formalities. Also, "we"? Who's with you?" You asked. You were scared to see him again. He has been causing you some drama. 

"Oya oya!" A talking cat with rooster looking hair said. You jumped, startled by the sudden voice. You turned your face to see Kuroo there. 

"What are you two doing here?" You asked them confused.

"We came here because we need sport shoes. We have a match against each other again." Kuroo explained.

"Okay, but why are you in the swimming suit section? No, let me be more specific. In the girl section." You asked.

"It's not what you think Y/N-chan! I am a holy vrigin. I would never." Bokuto said. 

"Yeah right. With that ugly yee yee ass haircut, I can assure you, you will be single for life." You joked.

"Gasp! How dare hurt my little heart.." Bokuto cried.

"How rude of you....apologized to him." Kuroo ordered you.

"F-fine! There, there. I'm sorry. You probably have a girlfriend...eventually...." You said.

"W-will you be my girlfriend Y/N-chan?" Bokuto asked.

"Like heck I will!" You said to him.

"Oh right. I forgot, you are already taken." Kuroo said.

"Taken?" You asked.

"Yeah. By that big fella you call Teddy." Kuroo restates.

"We- I- no, we aren't dating!" You stuttered.

"You single then?" Kuroo asked, with a smirked. 

"Yes.....and no, I won't date you. Neither of you." You said.

"Fine. Okay. Missed your opportunity for a chance wth me. But I'm always open for ya." Kuroo winked.

"Just go buy your sport shoes... Kenma and Akaashi will be posting "Missing Cat and Bird" posters everywhere." You said.