Nightmare

Artist by Clever Dana (me) in DeviantArt

(Sorry, but this story gonna need some backstory to make sense....soooooo, take this as foreshadowing)

It was late. You have just fininshed with doing your daily work in the store. The boys came to pass by and say hi. But they also came for your cooking. It was nice to see them again. Especially since you got grounded for.....uhm, personal space? Not that you mind it at all, but yeah, you see where your brother is going with. He explained it but it was like he tried to sugar coat it. Either way, you accepted the punishment, which was better than being at the gym. But that was only because you hated being just there, with no actual point. And being here means helping you family, and keep up the business. But again, you miss hanging out with Yachi, Yamaguchi, Sugawara, Nishinoya, and Asahi. Mostly Asahi. The two of you have been texting more often, talking about socializing, volleyball, and dreams. It was really new to you, since you never had friends to text to. This was the first year you got to do that. You guessed your mother was right about that: you need to express yourself.

Like said before, it was late at night already, and you had to sleep. You went to bed, hugging Oso. You close your eyes, and soon enough, you drfted to sleep. And then, images came to your mind.

~~~NIGHTMARE~~~

You were walking around at your old university. It really sucked being there. You enterthe classroom you were assigned to go. Once you entered, everyone stared at you. There eyes looks and judged you profusely, making you feel uncomfortable. Your legs were suddenly trembling in fear. The teacher walks to you and asks, "Are you lost kiddo?" You try to respond, but then something blocks your mouth. It was duct tape. The teacher itself put it on you. "Don't worry, you don't have to say anaything. We'll put you where you could be found." He said.

You were then taken to a group of people in the hallway. They looked down at you, especially since you are short. You were trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible. But one of them kneels down, "What's wrong? Need some help with those books?" You tried to repsond back, but you still had that tape on your mouth. "Too bad you can't speak Japanese. Maybe, you speak Spanish? Heh, hola, como esta?" He mocked you. You continued to stare at the floor, not allowing your eyes to see theirs. "Hey, look at someone when they are talking to you." Someone said.

You look up at that person, seeing that they have a weird mask. You stepped aside, frightened by it. "Gosh, how rude. You should be ashame of yourself." They said, walking away from you. You stare as the fade away. When you stand up, the ground begins to shake. Your body wasn't able to balance back up, to which gravity pulled you down. You were then presented by 5 screens. They seemed to be floating in mid-air. You see 5 individuals laughing.

"So helpless! Can't even walk properly. Clumsy!" They all said. You tried to stand up, and once you got on both of your feet, you sprung yourself and run as fast as you can. That's when you were met up with this wall. It was soft and made out of cut-board. You tried to punch it, or make a hole to escape. You were then hit by a rock. You truned around to see a lot of random people. They had stones in their hands. They began to throw them at you. Trying to stone you to death, just like the early-Christians. You were alone and being over-taken by these people, whom you never met of before.

"Outsider! You don't belong here! Why a scardey-cat like you doing here? This is only for the most succesful ones! Get out!" They all yelled. You tried to dodge them, ignore ever stone being hit on your body. It was painful, but you kept running. You found a crack on the cut-board wall. You kicked it hard, making an entrance for you. You crawl down, getting to the other side. Once you get in, you run again. You look around you, and see all your achievements and family photos. You were confused to why this was here. That's when you looked up.