Opponents

Credit to me.... i am the artist.
- you are free to use the image with your own OC if you credit me as well.  Thank you.

https://www.deviantart.com/cleverdana

"You better not fall asleep now..." You said to Keishin.

"I'm just exhausted." Keishin replied.

"Of course you are. You got drunk!" You angrily confronted him.

"Okay! My bad! I thought I could handle some more but I guess not." Keishin said rolling his eyes.

"Look at you! We are so close at going to on a match against Nekoma. And the boys need to practice more!" You argued.

"They'll practice even if it's a weekend. I don't need to tell them what to do." Keishin excused himself.

"I can't tell if you are just being lazy or confident...." you groaned.

As the two of you walked to the gym, you were greeted with a big smile from Hinata. 

"Hey Y/N- oh wow,  Coach,  you don't seem well..." Hinata said.

"Just ignore my face, and focus on the ball, shrimpy. I'll be fine." Keishin said.

"Hinata! hurry up!" Kageyama yelled.

"Jeez, so pushy..." Hinata muttered. 

Both you and Keishin continued to walk across the gym, trying yo reach to Uttetsu.  But a ball was slammed by Hinata, and hit Keishin's face.  The sound echoed through the gym at least 3 times.  He landed on the floor, with his face facing down.

"OMG,  KEISHIN!" you screamed, quickly kneeing down to inspect his face. 

"Omg. coach!" Hinata screamed. He was pale. Reminding you a lot about Asahi. 

"Woah Hinata,  you really hit that one...sheesh..." Tanaka said.

"OH NO! I'M  SO SORRY Y/N!! PLEASE DON'T YELL AT ME!!" Hinata cried out. 

"You should be apologizing Coach,  not Y/N." Tsukkishima added. 

"Enough with the apologies. It doesn't matter." You said.

"Why? Is he.... Dead?!" Nishinoya gasped.

"NONONONO! I KILLED COACH UKAI!!" Hinata cried.

"Call an ambulance!" Asahi cried too. 

"He's not dead!...yet,  he has like 5 years left to die..." You joked,  chuckling.

"EXcuSe Me!?" Keishin spoke up out of the sudden. You didn't flinch  since you wanted him to wake up from that.  But everyone else were pale from the sudden surprised. 

"OMG, ZOMBIE!!!" Hinata cried out.

"Cut it out. Will ya?! He just woke up!" Daichi shouted. 

"Jeez, that was one tough hit." Uttetsu said, observing Keishin's injury.  "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, specks. I was a setter. I got used to getting hit by a ball." Keishin said. 

"So, that must mean you are still going to train the team today?" You raised an eyebrow.

"First,  take that smug face of your outta my sight. And second,  yes... i guess i will." Keishin sighs.  "Do me the favor and head into the equipment room to get some things." He said. 

"What things?" You asked. Keishin sends everyone to sit down and warm up their legs. As they do so,  he stands up and walks to the bench.  He grabs a clipboard, where he begins to list down the equipment.