Battle

Credit to unknown artist

Both teams were now getting themselves ready. The ball was thrown up by Yamaguchi. Taichi defends it. It goes to Daichi, who passes it to Tanaka. He throws it to Kageyama. Tendou prepares himself to defend it.

Asahi runs to make a spike, but it was only an act to fool the other teams. Hinata actually hit the ball instead. Despite this tactic, Tendou was not easily fooled, as expected.

"dang it." Hinata muttered.

"Try again, sunshine~" Tendou teased.

Hinata goes back to his position. Shiratorizawa was in place to throw the ball. Semi throws the ball up and slams it to the other side.

Almost reaching out of the court, Nishinoya recieves it, yelling "Rolling Thunder!"

"Good job!" You and Yachi cried out. Kiyoko smiled.

The ball was lifted up in the air, slowly falling directly where Daichi was. He passes the ball to Tanaka, who passes it to Kageyama.

"Great, we can do this." Goshiki mumbled.

Kageyama sets the ball, leading to all players doing a synchronized move. They all run close to the net to hit the ball.

"Pfft. This isn't going to fool anyone." Semi laughed.

Asahi was the one who hit the ball. Just like last time, he slammed it hard. But, of course, with controlled power. Thanks to your braid, he was reminded of your love and has nothing to fear. It felt nice. He basically wanted to show it off to the opponents.

The middle blockers, despite making it on time, were on able prevent the ball from passing. The volleyball falls on the team's side. Earning Karasuno the last winning point.

The match is over.

"YEAH! ALRIGHT!" Nishinoya and Tanaka cheered. Following, Hinata and Yamaguchi. You and Yachi were pretty happy. And all your brother did was smile with a sigh.

Karasuno boys walk to the net, as well as Shiratorizawa in a horizontal line. Both teams bowed to each other.
"Good game!" they yelled.

"GG" Tendou muttered.

"Which just lost a practice match. A PRACTICE MATCH! And you are gonna make a joke about it?" Goshiki questioned him.

"Well duh. I mean, it's better than being so grumpy. No one wants to end up looking like Semi." Tendou joked.

"I will kill you." Semi groaned.

"The match is over. We have to clean up." Reon stated.

Karasuno boys walk to where you, the girls and coaches were. They were all sweaty and exhausted.

"I would hug you all, but y'all stink." You joked.

"Aw man." Nishinoya whined.

"Okay, nice work team. I am more positive that we can win in an actual match now. But we must still try to find new ways to win. Now, let's clean up." Keishin announced.

"Asahi, you look gorgeous." Nishinoya compliments him.

"Oh, why yes. It's thanks to Y/N." He said, shyly.

"I am more surprised that the braid hasn't given up. I would have expected it to "pop off" with all that jumping and running." Narita stated.

"True. But it just means that Y/N is good at braiding." Sugawara added.

"She sure is." Asahi agreed.

As the boys cleaned up, you helped the collect the clipboards, water bottles, and towels back into a bag. Behind you, someone walked towards you. They tap your shoulder.