Pool Party

Credit to artist krsnnhkrar from Twitter

Requested by @ladroje 

"Ugh.....I can't believe I agreed with this." Keishin groaned as he drove you to Asahi's place. 

"Hey. It's a deal! If you let me go, you can go have sometime with the chicks at the bar~" You said.

"Y/N, what the actual fu-"

"BAD WORD!" You shut him.

"You say them all the time. Also, I don't go to bars to look at chicks. What kind of person do you think I am?" He asked you, expecting for an answer.

"The kind who will feel embarrassed for having a huge forehead." You responded.

"Ok. Rude. My forehead isn't that big." He said.

"Keep telling yourself that." You mumbled.

"The only reason I agree to let you go is because I have somewhere to be." Keishin said.

"And where would that be?" You asked.

"To our parents. They wanted me to talk with them." He said.

"How come you are getting all the attention now? I thought I was the baby of the house~" You laughed.

"Because it's my turn to have the attention you took away from me~ You know, sharing is caring~" He said.

"Fine. Once you get there, tell them that I'm being an ass." You said.

"Will do." He said, as he parks to the road. You stepped out of the car and looked at the house in front of you. It was clearly Asahi's. You have imagined his home before, being huge. A big person needs a big home. A big bear needs a big cave. 

"Ok. Call me when the party is over. I don't want to be a party pooper." Keishin said.

"I will. Oh, and please remember to buy me something on your trip!" You said to him.

"Like what? Beef Jerky?" He asked sarcastically.

"Yeah sure! That will be great!" You replied.

"Fine. Have fun....I guess." He said. And off he went, to visit your parents. They live pretty far away. But not so far from Grandpa Ukai. 

You walked up to the door and gave it a little knock. You waited for someone to respond. You could hear foot steps walking to the door. It was Asahi. He opens the door and sees you with your bag. The bag had extra clothes and bathing suit. You even brought Oso, your teddy bear. 

"P-Pebble, y-you made i-it. C-come in." Asahi stuttered. He didn't exect you to come so soon. He was very anxious about having you here. 

"You have a really big house. Is everyone at the backyard?" You asked.

"Y-yes. They're swimming already. If you want to change, you are free to go to the bathroom. L-let me take you there." He said, as he gestured for you to follow him.

"Thanks Teddy." You thanked him. As you reach to the bathroom, you lock the door and began to change into your bathing suit. As you did, you looked at yourself in the mirror. The bathing suit looked great on you. But....you started to look at yourself in more detail. You didn't like how your body was. You have always been insecured about it. 

Your skin was different, your arms were slinging. You felt ashamed of how your body was....less attractive. You didn't feel pretty. You were scared about how others will think of you. That's when you remember what Kuroo said: