TV

Credit to artist midoukitty

https://midoukitty.tumblr.com/post/95641494640

You were in your bedroom. Bored out of your mind. You didn't have anything to else to do.

You decided to go to the living room and watch some TV. Because that's what many do on a lazy day. It doesn't necessarily have to be Sunday to be super slow. What's worse... Its an afternoon. You basically wasted all day watching videos, cleaning the house, listening to music, sleeping, and eating.

The only thing that you did productively is texting Asahi. You and Asahi would text over hours of non-stop. Doesn't matter what the topic is, you talk for a long time.

The only times you wouldn't text is if you or Asahi was put to do something in the house. Which sucks.

Anyway, you didn't want to just text Asahi after having long conversations. You worried it would only distract him. So, like before, you decided to watch TV.

You were your messy PJs, wrapped around a blanket, laying your head on a cushion, and holding the remote tightly around your fingers. You were searching for a channel to watch. 

Footsteps are heard coming closer to you. "Hey dumbass." You greeted your brother.

"Hey Peep-squeak" He replied. "I have to go somewhere tonight."

This got all your attention. "Woah woah woah... For real?"

"yeah. I'm going to a bar." He said.

"you mean... Someone....is waiting for you.... At a bar?"

"yeah."

"Keishin, did you finally get a date?!" You were shocked. Your brother isn't bad looking, but no one would have thought he would go on a date.

"No." He said.

"Oh what a relief.... i mean- YEAH,  I KNEW IT!" You yelled.

"Heh, overprotective..." He chuckled.

"Shut up! Tell me... Why are you going to the bar then?" You asked.

"Ittestsu invited me. He wanted us to talk about our progress of our team and other stuff." He explained.

"Oh I see. But there's one thing I have in mind." You said, lifting your index finger as suspense.

"And what's that?" Keishin asked.

"You are so light on beer. You pass out so quickly! Are you sure you are going to be alright? "

"Listen, I'm a grown ass man. I probably can handle more beer now than last time. "

"Last Time was 3 months ago... "

"Yeah. You can still change in that period of time. "

"ugh, fine. Have fun at the bar." You rolled your eyes.

"Thank you." He says, eyes closed.  He walks to the door, holding his keys in his fists. He opens the door mid-way and looks at you. You could sense his stare behind the back of your head. So you turn and face him.

"Be-because you are going to be alone.... And I can't allow that... I will let you invite someone..." He said, feeling awkward for saying that. He feels worried for you when you are left alone. And in his case, it's huge. He is about to go to a bar and anything could happen.

"Oh, really?" You asked confused.

"Yeah. You can invite the girls or Asahi if you want. Just don't make a mess." He said, scratching his neck.