Tonight

Credit to original pic.

You did what Ittetsu-san asked. You were giving water bottles to your teammates. You gave one to Daichi, one to Tanaka, one to Kinoshita, and one to Nishinoya.

"Hey Y/N, why were you fighting with coach?" Nishinoya asked out of curiousity

"The slow motherfucker was taking too damn long with a simple fucking cell phone call." You said in monotone.

"........is that really bad?"

"Well,...no, not really. He was taking long but that was it."

"Oh, you were worried about your brother, right?" Yamaguchi intervenes.

"Yeah.....but it doesn't matter. We are done. Anyways, you guys been working hard lately. Do you always have to do laps after a match?" You asked.

"Yeah, it's a habit we have when we lose." Daichi explains.

"Don't you ever get tired?" You asked.

"Yeah, but we decide to just do it. After all, it's important to stay fit." Hinata says.

"Gosh, i hate exercising a lot. I'm just not fit for it." You state.

"What do you mean? You have a nice body if you ask me." Nishinoya teases.

"Ha ha ha. But no, I just refuse to exercise more than my limit." You elaborated.

"Oh I see." Kaegeyama says.

"By the way, do you guys do anything else at night? I mean, I heard that some the boys keep playing at the gym over nighttime." You explained.

"Yes. We practice new skills from the other teams. Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you come with us tonight?" Hinata offers.

"Why Hina-"

"No." Tsukkishima interuppts you.

"He was talking to me, not to you brachiosaurus." You angrly said.

"A brach- what?" Tanaka questioned.

"It's a type of dinosaur." You explained.

".....forgive me for being so rude to you." Tsukkishima muttered. You were surprised and creeped out.

"Tsukki, you okay?" Yamaguchi was a bit concerned.

"Its fine dude. Just don't apologise...like this." You said. It was obviously bugging everyone else. So weird.

"You will be allowed to come to tonights gym practice." He said.

"Oh um thanks...."

"YAY! CAN'T WAIT!" Hinata screamed.

"Okay team. It's time for our laps." Daichi announces.

As they walk pass you, you nkticed Asahi's hair getting loose. You instantely called him.

"Asahi! Wait!" You called. He turns around in confusion and fear. He didn't expect you to call him like that.

"Ye-yes Y/N?" He nervously asks.

"Let me grab your hair. It's getting loose." You pointed out

"Oh, I see. Co-could you?" He shyly asks.

"Of course teddy. Sit on the grown for me please. You too tall." You teased. This made him bashful. You used his supposingly nickname again. It was too much for his heart. And he loved it.

He sit down on the ground for you to be on a level. You were short after all. Anyways, you begin to grab his hair. Unlike the last time, you were gaining emotions. You felt nervous and anxious about it. You tried to stay cool. Touching his smooth hair has made your cheeks tint pink. But it wasn't noticable.