Cat Cafe

Credit to unknown artist

Requested by ladroje

"A perfect place to eat." Sugawara said.

"FINALLY! WE HAVE BEEN WALKING FOR AGES NOW!" You yelled at him.

"Sorry, we just need to exercise for our match somehow. Thaought this was the perfect way to do so." He smirked. You gave him a death glare back. He flinched at it, but didn't think much about it.

"Also, why a cat cafe?" Kageyama asked.

"Because it was Nishinoya's request. And I thought it will be great to go in one." Sugawara said.

"What? Nishinoya, you actually wanted to come here?" Tanaka was shock.

"After last time, I decided it will be best to come here." NIshinoya stated.

"Last time?" Hinata was confused.

"Yeah, when Asahi, Y/N, and I went here as a da-" Nishinoya was about to finish that line, but Asai covered his mouth with his big hands.

"Y-Yeah, we came here before..." Asahi sweatdropped. You nodded in agreement.

"Is it a good place?" Sugawara asked curiously.

"It is. The cats are really friendly. I'm sure you are ging to love it." You told them. And with that being said, they entered the cafe. Because there was 7 of you, you needed to spilt in half. You sat with Asahi and Sugawara. THe rest were put to sit down somewhere else. And by that, I mean right beside you. One of the maids walks up to your table.

"Hello, welcome to the Meow Coffee Town~" She purred. She sounded like a really ethusiastic and annoying person. But it was obviously their job to be a happy for the guests. You were sure she was actually dead inside. Just like everyone...... except Hinata and Nishinoya.

"I'll have a cappuchino with a hint of mint in it." Sugawara said. The maid noted that. She looked at Asahi. You could tell he was nervous and shy about this, but he tried his best at ordering. "I'll have a oolong tea, with milk foam please..."

"And you miss?" The maid looked at you.

"I'll have a (favorite beverage)."

"Alright, coming right up." She said. She walks to the counter and you could hear her now normal voice. "Hey asshole, do your work and make these orders." She said in a loud voice. She seemed like she didn't care anymore. You couldn't help but giggle at the scene. Sugawara and Asahi did the same, since they also heard it.

"Okay guys, I 'm going to the restroom. Go pick my beverage when it's ready please." Sugawara said, excusimg himself. He then walks to where the others are at. He looks at Nishinoya and Tanaka. "Are you sure this is going to work?" He asked both of them.

"I'll bet you 1000 yen that it will." Nishinoya said, with a smirk.

"Will I hope it does... Keep an eye out. And don't be a thrid wheel." He warned them. And he leaves the scene. The boys from the other table tried to act normal, and tried to grab a glimpse of what the two of you were doing. It was hard, but it will be all worth it.

"So Teddy, how has practice been? Hope my brother wasn't being ass." You spoked.

"Oh, don't worry. I've been pretty good so far. Those 10 laps really help out." Asahi shyly says.

"10 laps? Wow, I could barely make it through 3 laps. You must have a long stamina." You added.

"W-well yeah. I guess. I just got used to it now." Asahi says, scratching the back of his neck.