Trash-Land

Credit to artist crystalbeastie from tumblr

https://crystalbeastie.tumblr.com/post/146981506447/im-in-haikyuu-hell-right-now-and-i-love-it

"I can't believe we are already heading to the games........" You said, sleepy. You were sitting next to a sleeping hibernated grizzly bear. Asahi must have been tired from all that training in the late nights and early practices. You were just tired because you stayed up to wait for Asahi after his practices. You saw this coming, but you believed it was all worth it. 

"I can't believe you are still up.....Like seriously, you look like you can faint anytime soon." Keishin said.

"Well, you look like you could die in 3 seconds. You were late all night talking with some girl. Or someone.....I don't know! You don't seem the guy to have any bitches." You said, annoyed by his remarked. 

"Wow, real mature." Keishin rolled his eyes. "And for the record, I prefer staying single." 

"Oh yea, right. What's next? You like listening to opera? You aren't lying to anyone bro!" You replied. 

"Why aren't we there yet?!" Keishin asked annoyed. 

"Well.....first, it is way too early in the morning! And second, we just had a traffic issue. For no specific reason. And right now we are taking the longest route just to avoid that traffic. But we are almost there." Ittetsu said, trying to sound optimistic. It was clear he was annoyed by the traffic jam.

"Why don't we play Eye Spy?" Hinata suggested. 

"What are you? 5?" Kageyama asked.

"Yeah, 5 feet tall!" Hinata replied. 

"I quite expected him to say 5 inches in your mo-" Kinoshita whispered but was interupted by Tanaka.

"Let's play! I'll start!....Hm.......I spy with my little eye...something beautiful!" Tanaka said.

"Kiyoko....." Everyone replied.

"I lost?! Dang it!" Tanaka whined.

"Calm down dude! If everyone said it, that means the agree that Kiyoko is the most beautiful queen in the world. No! In the universe!!!" Nishinoya said. This caused Tanaka to grin joyfully. 

"Okay, who's turn is it?" Ennoshita asked.

"Me!" Yamaguchi raised his hand. "I spy with my little eye something...small."

"Hinata." Kageyama responded. 

"HEY!" Hinata said.

"Nope! " Yamaguchi added.

"HA!" Hinata laughed, sticking his tongue out. Kageyama rolled his eyes in response. 

"Another hint! It can be loud!" Yamaguchi continued.

"Oh! So Y/N!" Sugawara calmly said. 

"Ha ha ha, very funny-"

"BWAHWAHWAHWHWHA!!! Good one Sugawara!" Keishin bursted out laughter. 

"H-hey! Shut it already! Asshole!" You whined, embarrassed for being described as small and loud. You didn't feel like standing up for yourself today. You were too tired to do that. So you decided to stay seated and try to avoid glances from the team. Of course, that all changed once Asahi patted your head. You make eye contact with his soft brown eyes. He gives you a comforting smile, almost invisible. 

"It's okay! You may be loud sometimes, and yes, you are indeed small, but that's what makes you. You're special to me." He says, lightly blushing for what he said. He felt it was too cringy, but he wanted to tell you how much you mean to him.