Episode 74 - Bound Reality 6 "Goodbye"

Patron of December 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Urousa) (L C)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Sachiika) (Tamara)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Allison) (Reyna)

Thank you so much for your support! It really means a lot!
_________________________

Episode 74 - Bound Reality 6 "Goodbye"

"Why?"

"Do you remember what happened when you were young?" Levis replied to Eugene's question with a question.

"....." Remember what happened when she was young? - Eugene paused. "The incident with the Crown Prince?" Eugene asked.

There are little incidents that occurred throughout the 3 years she's lived here but those were petty little things. Judging by Levis' question, he might mean the biggest incident that has happened--to date.

To this Levis' eyebrows naturally rose in surprise. "... Yes." He cautiously replied.

"I remember everything," Eugene said without thinking. So what did that have to do with not having to train? Wouldn't training be better as insurance to protect herself? --She wondered.

".... Oh?" Levis frowned.

Because of the incident, the children had to be counseled once in a while. But because the twins and Aernest were too young, he was told by Adele Graeme that the younger children will naturally forget about the incident.

To be completely sure, he had asked this question to Aernest a few days ago and his reply was. "I don't remember."

Seeing Levis frowning made Eugene frown as well. But just when she was about to question, Levis spoke. "And Euria? Does she remember anything?"

Taking a few seconds to answer, Eugene replied "No, I had asked her recently but she says she doesn't remember. The same goes for Aernest."

"Hmm.." Levis pondered, his finger came up to his chin as if he was thinking of something.

"Why? Did the 'women' say something?" Eugene asked. It has after all been years, yet there has been no news regarding that 'women' being executed, or just about anything in general. -- As if it was a taboo topic around Xenperia.

Alarmed, Levis quickly questioned. "How do you know about this?" His voice lowered by a notch.

".... There has been nothing in the newspaper these past few years, so I wondered." Eugene replied, surprised.

"..... oh." Levis' voice returned to normal. The reason why there have been no updates was that any information regarding 'that' woman was strictly monitored and forbidden to leak, hence why there have been no updates to the public-to date.

"So why can I choose not to train?" Eugene repeated her question. They have been going off-topic for a while now that Eugene was starting to become slightly impatient.

"... Adele reported that training might trigger your memories from the incident and that because of your age, you might not be able to handle the impact from that unpleasant memory." Levis confessed, deeply exhaling. " But you've never forgotten..." He sadly sighed.