Episode 29 - The Royal Palace 8'I deserve to be decapitated and fed to dogs as

Episode 29 - The Royal Palace 8'I deserve to be decapitated and fed to dogs as snacks!'

Emperor Zen hugged Eugeneia to his chest because of how small she was but did not realize he was using a tad bit too much strength. Not only did he feel her breathing rapidly, but she also seemed to be struggling! Realizing he might be crushing his precious Niece, he released 40% of his strength.

"I think she might be waking up"

Emperor Zen lowered his voice, not wanting to stir her awake. Despite wanting to be considered, he completely ended up waking Eugene up with a scare due to his deep unfamiliar voice.

'No...'

Eugene's eyes flashed open and what greeted her sight was an unfamiliar person. A deep blue iridescent pair of eyes that sparkles with light. Eyes so deep, it will suck her in if she let her guards down. But.... Who the flip art thou?!?

"Ah!"

Coming back to her senses, she flapped at the person in front of her, wiggling to get away! Who was this person? Is it the man that murdered her!?

"Ahh!"

She struggled and struggled turning and twisting, but by twisting too much she completely turned over face down, butt up towards the perpetrator holding her. This position completely locked all of her movements, not being to turn or twist ever again.

To Eugene, this was simply horror. Imagine being stuck in a weird position, not being to run away, just laying straight down for the assailant to kill her without giving so much as a struggle. To the spectators, this was simply a funny scene. The king looked as if he was offering god's grace a cup of wine with both of his hands. Although replacing that cup of wine was the small body of Eugeneia. Her struggles were certainly not helping as it looked as if she was dancing with her butt.

"Oh my.."

Empress Lilithesia gasped! Completely skipping over the funny situation, she only saw that Eugene has a lot of strength to be able to turn her body over.

"Dear, she surely despise you"

She playfully teased Zen, who was still in shock by this funny little precious niece of his! As soon as she woke up, both her hands automatically smacked his face as if he was a criminal! Not only did she slap him, but she is also completely hiding in his hands!

"Hahahaha! She really slapped the Emperor of this country! Even a 3-month-old baby hates you! Hahahaha!!"

Adele Graeme had never laughed this hard in her life! She thought only Lilithesia would be able to make her laugh as hard as she possibly can! But Eugeneia surpassed all of that expectations she had for Lilithesia! Adele Graeme laughed so hard she fell off her chair!

"Ah!"

Eugene, still affected by her being murdered in the Ice Storage Room, was still struggling. Try being killed less than 30 seconds ago just to wake up with an enlarged stranger's face right in front of you, and your reaction would be the same!

'Wait... She really slapped the Emperor of this country?... Might this be referring to her?'

Suddenly freezing in her useless struggles, her brain racked in for answers. Wait. She was on the humongous carriage carried by 4 large Horses. Euria was weird the whole way ride, even biting her. Right.. She fell asleep right after scolding Euria and fell asleep....

'.... The... Em... Emperor??!?!??!?'

Levis presumed Eugeneia was probably scared and not used to strangers so had walked over to calm Eugene down. But unexpectedly, she stopped struggling before he could get her out of the Emperor's hands.

"......"

Flustered by this change of events. Eugene mustered up her remaining courage and her whole strength to push her arms up to support her upper body so that she could observe her situation.

"......" (Eugene)

"... Strong"

Earnest Marleigh quietly mumbled watching the twin that just woke up.

'Huh? Why are there so many people?'

She looked around trying to make sense of the situation she was in. Louis, Ramon, and Moniqua were all there along with people she doesn't recognize. The flabbergasting part was, everyone all had their eyes on her. Not having so much as an extra-strength left, she fell back down into 2 palms on her chin. Her lower body protruding upwards.

"Pff"

Ramon laughed at his baby sister! What was she doing?!

'...........' (Louis)

'Huh..'

Eugene stared at Ramon, not understanding why Ramon was laughing at her so openly.

"Baby, you slapped the emperor... Did you realize?"

A soft-spoken unfamiliar female voice was heard from behind her.

'.... AH?'

Realizing who that dark blue-eyed man was and presumably still holding onto her. Her 2nd alarm went off. The Emperor was holding her??! What Royal blasphemy she committed!!

'I.. I deserve to be hung.. No... I deserve to be decapitated and then thrown out for dogs to snack on....'

Not only was Eugene terrified at the thought that she touched the highest-ranking person in this country, but she was also very much embarrassed by her huge misunderstanding and previous actions. She was so ashamed she went back to hiding in the deep hole (The Emperor's palms) wishing to die inside it.

"......" (The Emperor)

"Pfffffff"

Adele Graeme could not hold it any longer! She rolled in the grass grasping onto her stomach laughing so hard she could no longer produce any sound. This part! This part of Eugeneia was exactly like Moniqua's. When Moniqua is shy or embarrassed she will also find something to hide into!

"HAHAHHAHAHA" (Adele Graeme)

"........" (Moniqua)

"There there!"

Levis couldn't hold his smile seeing the familiar trait run by Eugeneia and Moniqua. Patting her head to comfort her he smiled even deeper.

"Hahaha! You must understand what you've done! You are a quick one!"

Emperor Zen also laughed out loud! This newborn was really smart! He turned Eugene around to face him, holding her in front of him to carefully inspect his niece.

"....." 'Wow'

His looks are an A + star. Comparable to Levis the satan. Not being able to hide any longer, she turned to inspect him instead...

Management in my former world... Please prepare another set of contracts!