Episode 59 - Tears of healing 5 'A Fluffy Day! 3'

Laughter filled across the plainlands of the Veria estate. Servants hearing the Veria family laughing loudly from miles away smiled for their master's happiness. Birds chirping in reply as if it was also laughing at Ramon's crazy claim of Eugene walking at 6-months-old.

"....."

Hearing people laughing over her inability to walk got Eugene completely fired up! Although she herself thought it was impossible, right now it might not be so as long as someone lifted her up to stand! From there, it might be possible to take a few steps and triumph over Louis! How could she let an 8-year-old child beat her '25'-year-old self!

"Why don't we try?"

Louis glanced at Eugene whose eyes were spitting fire.

Closing his book and placing them beside him, he got up and squatted in front of Eugene. Obviously, the confused Eugene could only watch as Louis grabbed her from her sitting position and forcefully swooped her up.

"Ah!?"

She yelped.

Eugene was pulled up too harshly, making her feathered-body-weight rotate upwards. Seeing one in a million chance to take revenge on Louis, she twisted her body even further, her body doing a flip upwards, landing her feet on Louis' face and balancing there to stop herself from doing a complete flip.

'Success!'

"!!" (Louis, Ramon)

"......" (Moniqua)

"...." (Levis)

And there, Eugene hung in the air using Louis' hands and face to balance her body for at least 20 whole seconds before Louis slowly pulled himself backward, making Eugene fall and dangle in the air. Slowly lowering Eugene, Louis set her feet on the picnic cloth to make her stand.

The people surrounding Louis and Eugene held their breaths to stop themselves from laughing out loud! Not letting even a single air out because if they did, Louis would most likely forget their blood ties and ignore them for the rest of his life!

'Don't laugh!' (Everyone)

"...."

Shakily, Eugene tried to balance her body to stand up for the first time in this world with the help of Louis! Hard... It was harder than expected!

Eugene's knees were uncontrollably shaking because she couldn't balance! Taking a deep breath in, she tried making her stance wider to distribute her weight evenly to her lower legs.

'Alright! Not shaking anymore!'

She thought, pursing her lips together, mentally and physically ready for Louis to let go of her.

"...."

'Looks like she might be able to stand.'

Louis stared at Eugene in surprise, noticing that she was fully concentrating on her legs. Giving her enough time to stabilize herself, Louis slowly let go of her small hands; stepping backward, he allowed his hands to hover around her to catch her if she fell.

'Difficult! More strenuous than I expected!'

Eugene clenched her hands on her sides. She knew that with just a light push or even a small breeze of wind, she would unconditionally fall. Her legs, especially her knees, felt like they were going to shake and lose control if she lost focus!

'No! Don't think! Calm the mind'

Eugene breathed out deeply, attempting to relax her whole body.