Episode 13 - A Noisy day 6

Ramon held Aernest close to his chest to head over to his Father's study room but on his merry way saw his Eldest brother, Louis, standing at the corner of the hallway.

"Brother?"

'Hmm?' Hearing a familiar person calling him, Louis turned around, and saw his brother walking towards him with Aernest in his hands.

"What are you doing brother"

"Nothing, I was about to head back, what about you?" Louis asked as he glanced towards the area where Ramon walked in from. His gaze questioning why he left the twins alone in the room.

"I want to show Father and Mother something, so I'm going to get them!" Ramon excitedly replied with a hint of sparkly eyes.

"You go back first, I will get Mother and Father."

"Okay!" Ramon agreed and watched his brother turn around and go get their parents. After making sure his brother was out of sight, he walked back to his Mother's study room, but paused....

Maybe it was because his mother cooked lunch today but.... but his stomach... is feeling very .... Uncomfortable.

'I shouldn't have trusted Mother! What should I do?'

Ramon didn't know what to do with this unexpected situation, and there was currently no one he could leave Aernest with. His mother's study room will take 2 minutes to get to while the miraculous bathroom was just right around the corner!

"A terrible dilemma"!

"Aa" Aernest looked at Ramon with curious eyes. His brother suddenly stopped out of nowhere and looked like he was in pain.

"What should I do.." He looked around and found a sitting room that he could leave Aernest in. It was inconvenient to bring Aernest to the bathroom with him so this was his only option. Although, if he knew what was about to happen right after he leaves Aernest alone, he would have 100% been willing to bring Aernest to the bathroom with him.

"Aernest! Be good for a minute! Brother will be right back!" Ramon hurriedly left Aernest on the floor in the sitting room before rushing to tend to his emergency needs. But before leaving, he once again turned around and repeated.

"Be good!"

"Eh?" Aernest didn't know what happened. He was just left alone on a fluffy carpet. He glanced around the room to see if he could play with anyone, but only found out there was no one else.

"Eh.." Aernest called out, trying to see if his brother was just hiding. The fluffy white carpet was making him uncomfortable and ticklish further adding to his anxiety of being left alone.

"......"

"Aiya!!"

"........."

Knowing his brother really left him alone really made him want to cry! But, something in him stopped him from doing do. Ever since his 2 sisters have been born, he has to stop needlessly crying. Only when he feels like he was really wronged will he show his crying self. Sitting straight up, he tried to once again stand up with what little strength he has but couldn't push through so with no choice he crawled.

While crawling his way over, he noticed there was a brown sack right in front of an empty fireplace. It surely will help him stand up like the previous day. Knowing that, he made the brown sack his target and hurriedly crawled his way over. With his 2 small hands, he grabbed the target, putting all his weight on his legs to stand up, but unexpectedly, the sack was too light to support him and quickly became wobbly. Aernest not being able to control his body as well, fell backward onto the white carpet with the brown sack falling in front of him.

Crashh!

"......." 'Aiya?'

"Aernest!" Ramon's emergency business was finished as quickly as it can be. The feeling of emptiness and relief died down when he heard rustlings coming from the sitting room! Having an ominous feeling, he quickly ran over to the sitting room, and just as he came in, he saw Aernest trying to stand up, yet quickly fell backwards with the sack he was holding.

"Oh no!"

The content of the brown sack that was on top of Aernest spilled all over Aernest and the white carpet, making a huge black dusty mess.

A charcoal disaster.

Although he didn't want to rush into the messy disaster, he was afraid Aernest wouldn't be able to breathe, so he quickly grabbed him out, his clothes quickly darkening with charcoal residue.

"How did this happen?" All Ramon did was leave Aernest to go to the toilet and he swore he only left for a few minutes. How did this disaster happen? What was he going to do! Why today of all days when everyone was on a break!

"Aiya"

Disturbed out of his thoughts, he glared at the culprit, but paused...

".... psh" Aernest was disturbingly funny. His whole body and face was covered in literal black. The only thing visible was his bright red eyes and sparse red curly hair! It doesn't help that he has no teeth. Truly disturbingly funny. 

"Hahahaha!" Ramon could do nothing but laugh at his little brother. Laughing his life away, he carried Aernest not caring anymore if he is going to be dirty and head on over to his mother's study room. He shouldn't leave the twin alone for too long or another disaster will happen.

"Ramon." A voice called out behind him.

"...!!"

'Please don't move Aernest..' He prayed in his heart for Aernest not to make a fuss now.

"Why are you still here?" Louis asked. Louis just came back from his Father's study room and was on his way to head over to his Mother's study room but Ramon was still here at the same place they met a few minutes ago.

"...Brother..." Feeling really wronged, he carefully, really carefully, turned to face Louis.

"?" Louis didn't understand why Ramon was fiddling around but when he glanced down did he realize.....

"....."

"....."

"You.." Louis speechlessly whispered. His brain was wrecking for answers as to why this could've happened. Ramon never makes such mistakes, so why.....

"Brother! I had to step out for a bit, and then.. This happened."

Louis didn't know what to say. This happened under his supervision so it was his fault. He shouldn't have left the children alone.

"Haa" Louis signed before heading back the way he came from.

"Bring Aernest back to Mother's study. Mother and Father will be coming soon. I will go get some clean towels and clothes."

"...." Ramon expected his elder brother to manslaughter him so he paused before nodding, running off to the twins.

"Haaa." Louis had no choice but to walk back again to where his parents were, dragging his feet ever so steadily. Sighing for the best outcome