Episode 101- Brewing Storm 'Will you marry me? x2'

Patron of April 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Morgan B) (Armin Ts)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Janet) (Thronedplatypus)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Allison) (Cakeboss) (Tamara) (Jen C.)

Thank you for your support!

__

Episode 101- Brewing Storm 'Will you marry me? x2'

It's been quite a while since tension like this arose. The last time everyone felt this solemn was when the big incident happened three years ago at Xenperia's Imperial Palace. It was a summer afternoon, yet, the atmosphere felt cold. It was the kind of day everyone fell apart without drifting away from one another. Possibly because their hearts could feel a storm slowing brewing in silence.

The lodge was utterly still, except for people walking by now and then. Eugene drank her steaming tea in silence as she watched the outside world from the tiny window of her bedroom. Unlike the heavy tension inside the lodge, the world outside lived on; the sun seemed to be warm for them. Now and then, people would walk past by their lodge playing random instruments. Kids were running and laughing around playing the catch me game.

"Elder Sister!" Euria's angelic voice spoke out from behind Eugene.

Turning around, Eugene was greeted with the usual stupidly happy face of Euria. This did not blend in with the atmosphere at all and seemed to be a happy world of its own.

Raising her brows, Eugene couldn't help but chuckle. ".... You're a strong medicine." She whispered, to Euria's confusion.

Euria is a weird creature. Together with her thick face, she can cure any solemn atmosphere. The proof is Eugene's room. It was a gloomy room until it was brightly lit up by the massive amounts of stars and hearts sprouting out from Euria's happy-go aura.

The happy day lost during day time was already recovering.

"I'm a strong medicine?" Euria's nostrils flared up, questioning Eugene's choice of word.

Eugene motioned for Euria to leave with her hand. "Go. Go run around the lodge and then come back." Go spread your happy-virus.

Euria stood there dumbfounded before pouting. Only when she heard Eugene's third 'go' did she run off to run around the lodge. It took her 10 minutes to run around before she popped back into their shared bedroom.

And before she could complain, Eugene already popped a piece of walnut-chocolate into Euria's mouth. An action that conveyed many words; Job well done!

'Yumm!' Euria rubbed her protruding cheeks with both her hands in happiness.

Eugene shook her head before drawing the curtains together to change out of her comfy wear in privacy. On the bed laid two options of clothing style. A training gear, or a cute stylish semi-formal dress. It was obvious to say that the latter was not in Eugene's favor; training gear all the way!

'If that woman was here, she'd look at me with eyes that kill.' Eugene sighed lightly, thinking back to her afternoon classes about nobles. That teacher in particular was very adamant about the noble ways and how noblewomen should act.