Episode 104 - Brewing Storm 4 'Nameless Musician, Hal'

Patron of April 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Morgan B) (Armin Ts)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Janet) (Thronedplatypus)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Allison) (Cakeboss) (Tamara) (Jen C.)

Thank you for your support!
____

Episode 104 - Brewing Storm 4 'Nameless Musician, Hal'

Last Chapter: Eugene is disgusted with the overly sweet drink at the cafe. Louis gave Dea and the others finger protectors Eugene bought with his money. Dea explains why he and his group are working hard to become knights!

.

.

"The country is getting better with Sir Ario's help! After his music academy establishment, life got better!" Arie said with a relieving smile on his face.

"It got better... Just that.." Dea sighed.

Just as Dea was about to continue, the sound of the cafe door opening and loudly banging against the wall was heard!

BANG!!

This loud noise alarmed everyone and halted everyone in the cafe from doing what they were doing. The lively cafe instantly quiets down, everyone glancing towards the person who made his rude entrance.

This included Eugene who briefly frowned at the sudden situation. The person who made this loud entrance was a man with an unkempt appearance. The man had long dark hair, which was messily braided to one side. His white dress was covered with mud and dirt, and the red cape he wore over this white-turned-grey dress was full of holes and cuts. This cape allowed for the man's facial expression to be hidden.

'An accident?' Eugene tilted her head. The man looked like he went through a big accident. Eugene frowned before glancing towards his feet.

'Homeless?' The man wore no shoes and walked with his barefoot. His foot was covered in dirt and dried blood, which means he hasn't worn shoes in a long while. This also adds up to Eugene's hypothesis of the man possibly being homeless.

She glanced back to the man who seemed to be looking straight at them. Or rather, to someone in front of her. Although not noticeable, the man jolted a bit before walking to them. The customers in the cafe who were closest to him immediately backed away and allowed the man to do whatever he wished.

Alert, Eugene quickly pulled Euria out of her seat and threw her behind to Aernest and Ramon. Although the man might not have bad intentions, although her actions were discriminatory, Eugene forgot all about that and instinctively reacted.

Aedelak who was sitting beside her gripped the table and pushed her body forward to block Eugene from the man walking towards them. Using her free hand, she too gripped Aeselak's shoulders who was sitting before her. In case the man attacks, she can immediately push Aeselak behind her.

Not only was Aeselak and Eugene alert, but Louis and Con were already gripping their bow and arrow under the table to shoot if necessary. Xenperia's soldiers outside the cafe were already alert and had entered the cafe. Similarly, the soldiers sitting beside their table surrounded the children when the disheveled man stepped into the 10-meter protection range.