Episode 93 - Destined Friendship 2 'Dogs picking a fight'

Patron of March 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Morgan B) (Armin Ts)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Janet) (Cakeboss)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Allison) (Reyna) (Tamara) (Meiileaudye)

Thank you so much for your support! It really means a lot!

____

Episode 93 - Destined Friendship 2 'Dogs picking a fight'

"Great musician?" Duke Marleigh frowned.

Ario smiled, noticing Duke Marleigh's questioning look. "Yes. The commander of Zene's knights. The Great Musician is one of his titles." He answered.

"His musician title stems from the fact that he is the best musician of Zene. However, his fighting abilities are not to be underestimated. He is the strongest knight of Zene, and is also an archery master." Ario's face showed full respect as he further explained.

"The King mentioned you as the instructor. The commander of Zene taking charge of today's training was not mentioned in the schedule. " Duke Marleigh said blandly.

Only just now did he find out that Ario doesn't have a speck of fighting spirit him in. He thought that Ario would be the instructor today because of the way the King of Zene articulated his words during yesterday's briefing. He was suspicious as to how a small man like Ario can be an instructor, nevertheless, it didn't matter who the instructor was.

With a surprised look, Ario exclaimed. "Oh! His majesty probably means instructor for music training!" He cutely blinked.

"Originally the commander of Zene was supposed to take charge, however, there was some important matter he had to attend to and was away for a bit. He has since arrived this morning, and will take over this week's training." Ario explained.

The five knight trainees jumped back in surprise. Forgoing their contempt, all of their faces are filled with happiness and respect in an instant. Two started whispering to each other and only stopped when the tallest of the group hushed them.

The two stopped and glanced at the Paladins, specifically Eugene and Euria. It was then that their look of disappointment came back, albeit less than before. Most probably because the twins were the shortest and youngest of the bunch.

"......." Eugene raised her brows.

Although Eugene didn't fully understand what their gazes mean, she figured that she would find out by the end of today.

"Looks like they are very excited!" Duke Rodrguez laughed at the five trainees who looked incredibly pleased.

Ario glanced at the five trainees behind him and smiled. "Yes, although the Great Musician is the commander of Zene's Knight, he is, and will always be known for his kind heart. Everyone in Zene loves and looks up to him as a role model."

'... Are you secretly dissing the King of Zene?' Eugene's detective radar wanted to sprout.

"I am looking forward to meeting him." Duke Rodriguez said.

'I am curious about who everyone looks up to as well.' Eugene secretly thought, tapping the corner of her side.

Ario suggested for the Paladins and the five trainees to get to know each other before their training starts. No one objected to this idea, which is why this glaring contest is currently undergoing before their eyes.