Episode 113 - Fallen Lights 4 'Resonating emotion!'

Patron of June 2020

✵ Bronze Membership✵

(Fasha Fana)

❆ Platinum Membership ❆

(Janet) (Thronedplatypus)

❖ Diamond Membership ❖

(Jen C.) (Katherine)

Thank you so muchhh!!

___

Episode 113 - Fallen Lights 4 'Resonating emotion!'

Previous Chapter: Soldiers are forbidden from entering the Royal Palace. Everyone was led to a palace instead of a pavilion by the lake. Eugene's hands were itchy (She wanted to 'borrow' a diamond). Euria and Eugene have a deep talk before Musician Hal showed up in tears.

.

.

Eugene could see it in the Nameless musician's eyes that he was broken and desperate. This man was without arms as he begged desperately on his knees at the three-year-old her. His white eye that turned red stared at her in despair and made her back away whilst Euria remained still in place.

'Save?' Eugene bit her inner lips as her eyebrows furrowed in helplessness.

"How are we going to save you?" she couldn't help but ask.

'Look at us carefully! How are we going to save you when we don't even reach your thighs?'

The Nameless musician banged his head on the floor to plead again, "Please... Please! Hide me! I.. I can't die yet!" his voice was heavy as he begged.

"...." Eugene's eyebrows furrowed, even more, not knowing what to do. She was completely frozen from the emotions the nameless musician was showing.

Just then, her eyes moved past the Nameless musician to the room opposite hers. That was Aernest's and Ramon's shared room but she was sure that through the thick door, with Aernest's eats, he had already heard everything and was most likely worried.

Eugene closed her eyes for a brief second. If she called Aernest over, Ramon would notice and a commotion would arise. The result of that would be the Nameless Musician being dragged away by Duke Marleigh and Duke Rodriguez or by the Palace people who should be on the Nameless Musician's tail by now. Xenperia would not have interfered in Zene's matters.

That would be a good solution. Or so it should have been a good solution if only she hadn't seen or heard how wretched the Nameless musician looked and sounded. His pain was somehow resonating inside her and making her unable to choose the right decision.

"Ha..." She sighed deeply. Opening her eyes, Eugene spoke in a voice that was not loud and was only audible by Euria, the Nameless musician and Aernest. "It's nothing. We are not in any danger."

Aernest whose hand reached for the doorknob froze before retracting his hands. His eyebrows scrunched up but understood Eugene's meaning. -Don't come out. Don't say anything.

Similar to Aernest but unbeknownst to Eugene, a hidden guard who was watching over Eugene and Euria on the balcony of their room froze. He was about to blow his cover and take action but stopped flabbergasted and dumbfounded when he heard speak just now.

'Has she realized this whole time?' his eyes widened in shock as he stared at Eugene's and Euria's back from the balcony's transparent door.

He is a hidden guard groomed by the Veria family and dispatched by Levis to protect Eugeneia, the First Young Miss of the Veria family. He has been stationed as Eugene's hidden guard after the incident at the Imperial Palace occurred and is not affiliated with Xeperia's Imperial family, military, or knights, and only belonged to the Veria family, specifically Eugene.