C7: Arrived

💡CHAPTER 7:

Y/N'S POV:

"Mom I'll be fine there, if something happens to me then blame Caleb"

I smiled at her and shrug as I was busy packing my clothes for tomorrow's flight in Korea.

Mom:And why would I blame him?

She asked raising her eyebrow before sighing

Mom:You're not a kid anymore Y/n. Behave yourself and don't do anything stupi--

She stopped and her smile dropped as if she remembered something

Me:You okay mom?

Mom:Ah yes I'm fine. No need to worry about me, I am worried for you.

She placed her hand on my shoulder and said

Me:Just come back here after the business trip. Take care of yourself in there and listen to Caleb. He's more responsible more than you. You think like a kid.

She giggled the last part while shaking her head before letting me go.

Me:I'll be alright mom, trust me.

...

"Y/n, when we got there you don't go out anywhere without me. Your cousin will kill me if something happened to you, and I won't forgive myself"

Me: What am I? 5?

"Y/n listen, we're going there for business for just a week okay.  Try to behave yourself"

He said, patting my head still looking in front as he was focus on driving.

Me: You are the one who needs to behave

He shrugged before chuckling slightly.

...

On Plane

"You okay?"

Caleb asked

Earlier at the airport, Yoonjin came to apologize to me for what he did few days ago. Well most of that he lectured me about how I should be responsible for taking care of myself.

*sigh*

Me:Yeah I'm fine

...

[Incheon Airport]

Caleb:Stay here, I'll get our bags

I hummed staying at the stop where he left me, patiently waiting for him to come back.

"Y/n?"

I turn around and saw a guy staring at me, analyzing my face first before smiling,  running to me...

And hug me

??:Y/n it's you! It's really you!

He pulled away smiling happily

Me:Uh yes I..I am Y/n. But, who are you?

His smile dropped

??:Yah! How can you forget me? It's me,

Sung Hyun..

'Sung Hyun? Why does it sounds...familiar to me'

Sung Hyun:By the way, you're alive! When they said you killed yourself I felt really broken. But now...I can see you, healthy and alive. I'm so glad my friend is okay, what happened to you?

Me:What are you saying? I...I killed myself? Who are you? You know, if this is just some kind of a prank it's not funny. And stay away from me, I don't even know you.