C66: GIRLFRIEND

💡CHAPTER 66

3RD PERSON'S POV

3 days passed by with so many events, everyone was exhausted because of the new released album. Things are going pretty well, no trace of Caleb. You thought of leaving but you still couldn't as you were trapped by Yoongi.

He started to spoil you and spend so much time with you and of course the others noticed it. He even took you out for a date even if you don't want him to spend anything for you. He's just a stubborn and never took a 'no' for answer

One thing for sure that you two aren't really good at,

Hiding.

"So Min Yoongi-ssi, care to explain these photos of you spreading across the internet with a girl. Are you on a date or this is just about business?" The interviewer asked one of the famous rapper known from a famous kpop boyband in the world

Yoongi:I'm going to clear things out and for the people who has dirty minds and talk shits about her, I'm gonna say one thing and not gonna repeat it.

Everyone was waiting for him to continue even his other members beside him. All attentions are focused on him. Even the staffs behind the cameras couldn't wait for his answer.

They are on live. Surely, you are watching.

Yoongi:You all shut up 'cause she's my girlfriend

He smirked on the camera and your jaw just dropped across your IPad's screen

Whispers across the room, people are beyond shock across the world. They are expecting he's going to deny it and that the photos are photo shopped but little did they know he wanted the whole world to know that you're his

Jin:Wah I knew it

V:Damn that's why

JHope:Guess I've lost my chance *chuckles* congrats bro

He hugged Yoongi

Jungkook:Yah hyung why didn't you told us first! I feel betrayed. Since when are you going out?

On the corner, Jimin and Namjoon are smiling at them. They already knew but never expect Yoongi will say it on public that sooner.

Interviewer 1:But we thought it was Hoseok-ssi's girlfriend. If I'm not mistaken she's the new owner of infinity top fashion designer company. One of the most successful designer company in the world.

Interviewer 2:There are rumors back then that the two of them are going out. So you're dating one of your members' ex?

Yoongi:That's what I wanted to clear about. Because of that she received many bash saying mean things that never really meant for her. Back then, the rumors are just a misunderstanding.

He leaned on his seat

Yoongi:Today, the present time. One move and you'll have an issue. Have a girl-friend you'll have an issue. Hug a guy. You'll have an issue. It's hard to move specially there are so many cameras pointed on us.

He looked at Hoseok as if he was signaling him to continue

Hoseok:That photo of us, didn't really meant to turn out that way. I picked her from her hotel as a friend. But as some fans spotted me accidentally, we hurried and got a taxi. We held hands because I helped her got off the vehicle, she just tripped and good thing I catches her in time. That's it.

He explained as Namjoon stepped in

Namjoon:When the article came out about them, we thought it isn't a big deal as it was easy for us to deny that and say it was just an accident. But she started to receive mails and text saying mean things and even threat. In order to protect her, we decided to play along. Hoseok confirmed it on public as we hoped of your cooperation.