part 35: almost time.

Rizevim left everyone back at the castle including Valerie.

Rizevim: that grandson of mine sure is weak.

??: Family is such a pain.

??: Glad I have none.

Rizevim: Euclid let's not start.

Euclid: very well.

Diehauser: so what now? You let the vampire girl be taken.

Rizevim: worry not, she is useless now. We still have the other 2/3rds of the grail and our backup plan.

Euclid: if I may ask, why didn't you just kill them all right there and then?

Rizevim: heh truth be told the red dragon emperor was there and he's actually strong enough to go toe to toe with us. Crom was fighting and I couldn't sense his presence after a few minutes. No Crom didn't kill him but infact he was defeated. He's something else entirely so I'll need some leverage over him.

Euclid: someone with such power needs to be eliminated if it's against our plan.

Diehauser: I'll handle it. He only beat the spear wielder because he lost composure.

Euclid: our ally has left us, he says and I quote " it's not worth the trouble." He refused to give any information and doesn't involve himself any further. Although our intel picked up something about "hollows" and "another world".

Rizevim: oh dear, this is so cryptic. That's hardly helpful.

Diehauser: I saw what he meant by hollows, the red dragon emperor turned into a creature we've never seen. I couldn't sense his presence at all.

Rizevim: I really need to watch more t.v. Was he strong?

Euclid: very, he took down the Biel heir like he was nothing and he was using the lion of Nemea. Issei Hyoudo is the strongest red dragon emperor to date. Already a high class devil after only a few months of being reincarnated.

Rizevim: haha perhaps he should join us, what do you say Ophis?

Ophis was just sitting there but responded.