part 24: not the one.

Issei danced with all the girls in his old team except for Rossweisse. Ravel was happy as to how Issei just made things easier for everyone. So many girls danced with Gasper, his hair style and looks made him stand out, the ladies lined up to dance with him. Rias was the happiest among them because Issei danced with her, no rejection, it was blissful. Saji got to dance with Sona, Tsubaki danced with Kiba. As the event came to an end, they all went back home, Issei was walking alone until Rias and Akeno held his arms in theirs.

(Issei: just for tonight.....

Ddraig: bare with it.

Issei: I have no problem with Akeno or the others but Rias? Was the dance not enough?

Ddraig: apparently not.)

He walked home with them. Once they got there Issei let go of their hands.

Issei: so college huh? Did you two pick one?

Akeno: there's a good college in Tokyo.

Issei: I heard that there will be a lot of assignments, homework and projects in college. If it's true then let us know so we can prepare ourselves.

Akeno: yeah it sounds exhausting.

Issei: on the plus side you can make so many contracts.

Akeno: oh that's right.

Issei: btw who will look after Kuoh while the 2 devils that own it aren't here for the next 2 years? I know Sona won't be here.

Sirzechs: we can answer that.

He appeared from behind. The 2 girls nearly fell on the floor from the sudden scare.

Issei: hey Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: hey. Issei would you like to take over Kuoh while they are in college?

Issei: I beg your pardon? I know I'm a high class devil now but isn't it too soon for that?

Sirzechs: you can pick someone to help you.

Issei: well then maybe Rossweisse sensei should do it. She's the smartest and most mature among us.

Rias and Akeno got a little ticked off about that.

Rias: excuse you?

Akeno flicks him on the head.

Issei: you do know that you just proved my point, right?

The girls look at each other and saw what he was getting at. They lowered their heads in defeat.

Sirzechs: oh Issei I can't forget to give you your own pieces.

He hands Issei a box containing 15 pieces. Issei bows in gratitude.

Rias: Issei...when did you become a high class devil?

Issei: after the rating game. Why?

He said it so casually.

Rias: we..we should celebrate then.

Issei: thanks but this night is yours and those who graduated. Not going to steal your spot light and I'm going back on vacation day after tomorrow.

Akeno: what about tomorrow?

Issei: I promised Sairorg a drink to celebrate the match. We might even have a spar, who knows?

Sirzechs: I'm going back to work, mother and father are proud of you Rias.

He teleported back to the underworld.

Issei: well.....I'm going to go put this case in a safe place.

He walked away and kept the case in his room. Rias and Akeno just looked at him as he did so. Rias was feeling bummed out that she'll be in Tokyo and can't be with Issei for who knows how long. Rias texted every girl in the team to meet up in her room.