part 16: hollowfication.

Azazel: alright everyone, the next match is Issei vs Corina.

Issei suddenly felt something, the hollow with him tried to take over, Issei suppressed it but isn't sure for how long he can do it. Rias going nuts on him once again and him unleashing his anger verbally got him messed up but he made his way to the arena.

Azazel: begin.

Coriana smiled at him and started to strip.

Azazel: what the...

Issei still had a headache and it was getting worse from suppressing the inner hollow.

Coriana: well red dragon emperor, do you wish to dominate me?

Issei didn't respond, he used his speed to appear behind her and knock her out. He caught her and covered her with his wings.
Issei and everyone in the audience facepalms.

Issei: hey Sairorg, is this some kind of joke?

Sairorg: I wish it was, I was hesitant about it too but I thought it might distract you enough for her to strike you down.

Issei: just retire her already, it's embarrassing enough as it is.

Coriana disappeared in a green light.

Azazel: the winner is Issei....*sigh*.. okay on to the next match, it's Issei vs Kuisha Abadon.

Kuisha steps forward.

Kuisha: we thought for sure that it would work on you grabbin dragon.

Issei: I'm not the pervert you all came to know, I grew up and if I were you, I would put everything I have on defense.

Kuisha: bring it boy.

Issei: I warned you. promotion to knight.

Ddraig: Welsh sonic boost knight.

His balance breaker became super thin and aerodynamic. He instantly broke the sound barrier and just before contact he promoted to his rook armour.

Ddraig: Welsh dragonic rook.

Issei punched but stopped his fist just an inch from her face, the force of the punch was carried through the air, it hit her directly, it sent her flying into the barrier which cracked upon impact. The crowd gasped as she retired. If his fist had connected then she might have died.

Sairorg: !!!!!!

Issei: don't say I didn't warn you.

Sairorg: you're even faster and stronger in those promotions then I though.

Issei: you found out through the Kyoto battle?

Sairorg: indeed.

Issei: so who's your new pawn?

Sairorg: my trump card.

Issei: good thing I got one or two of my own.

Azazel: I expected nothing less from you. I request a battle royale!!

Azazel: what do you say folks? Shall we have a battle royale?

The crowd cheers loud enough to hurt one's ears. Issei's headache didn't need this.

Azazel: the battle royale has been granted. Begin.

Rias, Koneko and Asia stood by Issei's side. Sairorg and his only pawn remained.