part 18: next step.

Issei was in and out of consciousness for 3 days, using the promotions, his hollow powers starting from the mask to a full hollow transformation in such a short time left him greatly fatigued. Everytime he closed his eyes he would dream of her.

 Everytime he closed his eyes he would dream of her

Woman: I'll wait for you.

Issei woke up and looked around, he was alone in his room, Sairorg was discharged obviously so he sat up, it was so quiet. He took a few deep breaths and started to stretch his body, his joints felt stiff, he cracked his fingers.

He slowly got out of bed, his bones didn't hurt when he moved.

Issei: looks like my bones have healed up.

He popped his wrists, elbows, shoulders, his back, his knees and even his toes.

Issei: that felt good.

Ddraig: glad you're up. You've been out for 2 days.

Issei: only 2 days? It felt longer than that. Did I miss anything?

Ddraig: Rias cuddled you after you were brought here..

Issei: glad I was passed out for that.

Ddraig:...... it's still so unnatural when you say you dislike that.

Issei: I don't dislike it, I just hate it when she does it.

Ddraig: so what do you want to do now? You fulfilled your promise to Sairorg and made her become the champion of the rating game.

Issei: I don't know....what do you want to do?

Ddraig: hmm... maybe we should travel the world, you can teleport now so no need to book flights or drive.

Issei: true but I'm thinking about buying a car but first I need to get my license. Imagine driving in the roads in Switzerland or Norway.

Ddraig: I'd rather experience it but shouldn't you find out who that woman is?

Issei: oh yeah, she's still in the familiar forest. I'm going to check out then we can go see Azazel, in case she's a threat then we can take her down.....but I don't think that will be necessary.

Ddraig: how can you tell?

Issei: when I saw her in my dreams, I could see her memories and I could see her fighting many who were the type to cause death and chaos. I really hope that they weren't illusions she put into my head.

Ddraig: let's hope not, you smile when you see her.

Issei: I do?

Ddraig: yeah, it's a genuine smile, not of lust but that of love.