part 6: back to square one

After Issei, Rossweisse and Azazel had their fun, Issei went to his room and puts his collection back under his bed.
He gets ready to go to sleep, he really needed it.

Ddraig: so partner, tomorrow you need to meet up with that perverted girl.

Issei: yeah, she and I are having lunch. I remember how those 2 pervs passed out.

Ddraig: after how you told them that you don't like breasts, I think many more lost their grip on reality for a minute.

Issei: yeah I bet it was the highlight of the day for others.

Ddraig: to be honest, you and her were the biggest pervs there no offense.

Issei: none taken but what's your point?

Ddraig: how have the two of you not fucked each other's brains out?

Issei: ....bruh...

Ddraig: sorry, I hope you two become good friends or dare I say..... something more?

Issei: ok moving on from that horrific conversation, what should I get her for lunch?

Ddraig: how about a home cooked meal?

Issei: good idea Ddraig.

Issei went to sleep since he had to get up early to make the meal. Unfortunately he didn't notice the presence of Koneko who partially heard his conversation with Ddraig.

Koneko: Issei...and....Aika? I'm going to be sick...

She went to her bathroom and puked in the toilet.
The next morning Issei woke up early and made a meal for Aika, after his rambling with Rossweisse and Azazel, he felt much better and decided to make lunches for everyone there. He packed the one for Aika and went to school early. He met up with Aika and gave her the lunch he prepared. Too bad he didn't notice the entire orc spying on him. This caught the attention of the other students and they saw Issei and Aika talking alone with a home made meal in her hands. Yesterday's rumours were still the hot topic and this will start a flame one way or another.

During lunch, Issei and Aika sat on a bench, the ORC were spying on them from a distance but couldn't hear much due to the noise caused by the cars driving on the nearby roar. With Issei and Aika, they can see the two having lunch and having a good time, even sharing a laughs. Oh how they got jealous.

Issei: and then they followed us on our date wearing a tiger mask, surgical mask, a hat, sunglasses and a paper bag, they all tried to hide behind a poll.

Aika: hahahahahhaaahaaha geez

Issei: then we ran for it and somehow ended up in the love hotel district.

He leaned his head backwards and Aika started to turn red, the other girls were watching from the side and as Issei's head couldn't be seen followed by Aika turning red. They jumped in, they sprinted towards them and reached them in 4 seconds.

Rias: ISSEI DID YOU KISS HER?

Issei and Aika jumped at her yelling.

Issei: what the hell Rias? Can't I spend some time with my friend?

Rias: looks like you two are becoming more than friends, I saw you kiss her.

Xenovia: so did we.

Aika turned red again, Rias started to cry and Issei was getting mad again.

Issei: are you all being serious right now? Aika and I were just hanging out.

Irina: looks like it was a bit more than that..... From our perspective at least..