part 21: vacation & lights.

Issei said goodbye to everyone, picked up his travel bags and was about walk out the door.

Rias: Issei wait!

Issei stopped and looked at her.

Rias: you didn't answer my question earlier....is there...

Issei: Rias just stop! Now isn't the right time and none of us need this. I'm leaving to clear my mind and what you're trying to do will mess things up....

Rias:...but..

Issei: fine here's an answer for now, I. DON'T. KNOW.....*sigh*. this is exactly why I need to get away. Take care everyone. I'll visit for graduation. Sayonara.

He walks out the door and takes a deep breath to calm himself, it's late at night and no one is around, he opened a teleportation circle.

Issei: where do you want to go first Ddraig?

Ddraig: up to you. I'm not picky.

Issei: ... Iceland here we come.

He went through and emerged on the other side right on top of a mountain, being a devil, dragon and hollow hybrid gave him endurance in harsh environments. It was around 4 pm there, he slid down the mountain and into a bunch of trees and found one that fell over, it was 2 feet wide and 15 feet long. It was still a long way down so Issei hatched a plan and smirked.

Issei: hey Ddraig, bear with me.

Ddraig: you're going to ride that large wood are you?

Issei: --____-- dude...just...no. I'm going to make a snow board.

Ddraig: oh thank goodness. Haha

Issei used ascalon to slice off the branches, dress break to strip off the bark then cut the tree almost in the center and another parallel cut. The center piece was a nice 6ft long board. Now he needs to find a way to stop himself from falling. He snapped his fingers and a small orb of light appeared on his head as he had an idea.

Issei: balance breaker, promotion: bishop.

In his Welsh blaster bishop armour, he used his hook like appendage on both of his lower legs to grab on to the board, he would use his tail to steer and his wings as air breaks, thrusters for speed. He found a clearing with a natural ice ramp off the edge.

Issei: oh the temptation.

Ddraig: Issei.....DO IT!!

Issei got on the board, griped it, grabbed his bags in one of his hands, he ignited his thrusters and launched himself down the mountain. He pulled out his phone and started recording. He managed to capture everything he was doing.

Issei: WOOHOOOOOO

His armour added even more momentum, he reached the edge and shot off into the air, he used his wings to add more air time, flying is fun but gliding peaceful and quiet, Issei could see the mountains far and wide, he couldn't help but smile. He started to fall back into the mountain side and landed on a trail of pure snow, he continues to avoid the edges and enjoyed the smooth ride down, he was too busy enjoying himself to even feel his armour become ice cold. After a couple of minutes he reached the bottom. A few people were there and saw him, his bright red armour was eye-catching in pure white snow.

Woman 1: that was so cool!

Guy 1: what kind of suit is that? Did you make it?

Issei: thanks and no, a good friend and partner made it, I do modifications sometimes.

Ddraig chucked a bit.

Guy 2: how did you build it?

Issei: I use light weight materials, I have these thrusters for a burst of speed before jumps, wings for air breaks and control. The armour increases momentum but not too much. Can't risk losing control. Sensors are used for the minor adjustments. You guys can do it too.