part 40: party party party.

In the following days, Ahri now being the number 1 champion got promoted to a king and an ultimate class devil, same as Issei and Ravel became a high class devil. Rias earned her status as a high class again and choose to stay with her old team until she gets a new one. Yasaka offered her home as their wedding venue, Ahri was so happy that Issei accepted her offer. He asked Yasaka and Michael to officiate the wedding. Cao Cao was allowed to attend as he apologized to Yasaka and Kouno a few years back, they accepted his apology and he offered to be her vanguard, they took him up on his offer and watched him protect Kyoto from any threat, all the residents started to trust him as he proved true to his word. The kids started to look up to him. Kuroka gave birth to her twin girls, she named them Yoruichi and Leone, they may be twins but they looked quite different, Leone looks like her mother but has blonde hair, something she inherited from her late grandmother. Yoruichi got her dark skin tone from her father's side of the family, they are truly happy, Issei made her a free devil so she can be free from her responsibility as his bishop, her family needs her, her kids were given the best medical care to ensure that they stay healthy. He couldn't decide on the best man so he made Azazel, Sirzechs, Kiba, Saji, Rakan, Sairorg, Gasper Cao Cao,Vali and Thor his best men. They set up one hell of a bachelor party that's for sure, even Baraqiel is invited, Nagumo along with Arthur and Bikou too. Ahri asked her Ionian lady friends along with Grayfia and Ravel to be her brides maids and maids of honour.

Issei didn't want to drink during his bachelor party but everyone else sure did, Azazel kept asking Issei to show him the hollowfied boosted gear and to transfer a few boosts to him.

Azazel: come on Issei help a guy out, I want to pleasure Rossweisse all night long. Come ooooonnnnn....*hic*

Issei's father is there too.

Gorou: ahem...son..I also kind of have the same request. I want to do your mother before my hips give out one day....*hic*..burp..

Both are drunk.

Ddraig:.............Issei........vodka please.

Issei's eye twitches, he poured vodka into his gear and then drank a bit himself. None of them needed to hear that and don't plan on remembering it. Issei was happy to give up being sober for tonight.

Cao Cao: hey Gasper *hic* how do you and Evelyn do it? *Hic*

Gasper: oh we *hic* go wild. *Hic*...I create a few dark soldiers and *hic* gangbang. She's a shape shifter and goes crazy with my grimm, especially the tentacle one.

Everyone spat out their drink, the club became a mist of alcohol. Luckily there isn't anyone among them who smokes otherwise BOOM.

Issei: if you had that little boy look from before then I would have had a heart attack, right now I'm straight up impressed. Cheers mate.

Everyone: cheers.

Sirzechs walks over to Issei.

Sirzechs: I need.. *hic*.. to talk to you.

Issei: um..sure. you're not upset about me asking Michael to officiate the wedding are you?

Sirzechs: nah not that... *hic.......hic*..did you miss Rias?

Issei: with every cero so far.

Ddraig: HAHAHAHAHA *HIC* HAHA

Sirzechs:..........*hic.*

Issei: sorry, I'm just joking but to answer your question. No, no I don't. Ahri is the one for me.

Baraqiel: Issei my boy, does that mean you don't love my daughter Akeno?

Issei: I'm not in love if that's what you're asking. I did talk to the others and we parted on good terms and mutual understandings.

Baraqiel: it saddens me that you two don't love each other but I'm glad it worked out.