part 2: wild fire

The night that Issei stayed in a different room, Azazel had put a protective spell on it to alert him when the wrong individual tried to enter, Rias and the other were looking for Issei and checking each room in order to find him, they finally stumbled upon the room after most of them felt a blockage.

Irina: guys why is there a barrier on this room?

Asia: that's one of the many spare bedrooms, do you think he's in there?

Xenovia: I'm cutting the door down, stand back.

Rossweisse: Xenovia wait!

Before she could stop her Xenovia had already raised durandal above her and was about to cut the barrier along with the door. The instant she swung her blade a hand grabbed her arms and stopped her mid swing. Everyone looked at the figure that stood tall, dark and absolutely fucking pissed off. It was Azazel.

Azazel: don't you fucking dare! None of you are to go near him, talk to him or anything!

Rias: what the hell Azazel? He's my pawn.

Azazel: is that all he is to you? Not the man who risked EVERYTHING to save not just you but everyone else here as well? Do I have to remind you of what each and every one of you said to him save for Rossweisse.

Everyone faced downwards in shame except for Rossweisse.

Azazel: you didn't even let him finish confessing and look where your stupidity got him. As of this moment onwards I'll be looking after his well being since almost all of you would probably cause him to take his own life next.

Irina: what do you mean next? What did he do in the first place?

Azazel: he got drunk, 8 shots of vodka, his eyes were bloodshot, he's depressed thanks to you. Some friends you are.

Asia: please.... Let me see him, let me apologise.

Azazel: even if I did there's no point, he completely blacked out after I got him on his bed, he couldn't hear you even if you screamed at the top of your lungs
... It broke my heart seeing him like that....sigh... I can't let you see him... it'll hurt you even more Asia.

He then looked at Rias.

Azazel: Rias...did you really say that you regret turning him into a devil and going back to Riser now that he's different?

Rias: I wish I didn't...,.

Azazel was stunned, she actually said that to Issei's face, the man who saved her again and again, saved them all from others and themselves, gave his arm, used the juggernaut drive, light spears you name it yet just a few sentences killed him inside.

Azazel: I can't.... believe you.....

Azazel just fell to his knees.

Azazel: ....why? What could have possessed you to be so cruel to the man who's in love with you?

Rias began to whimper. Trying her best not to cry.

Azazel: as of this moment, none of you are to be near him or contact him or follow him, Rossweisse make sure that they stay away. I have to inform Sirzechs and Grafia.

Rias: NO PLEASE!

Azazel: SILENCE YOU DAMNED BRAT!!

His yelling was followed by release of his aura, he was pissed off to his core.

Azazel: this will have an impact on everything and in one of the worst ways possible for him. You let him get traumatized and killed by the hands of Raynare when you could have helped then you go and do this. Stay away not just for his sake but yours as well because if he snaps again then he and the rest of you will be dead....... I don't even want him to sense your presence, GOT IT?