twelve

"sakusa-san glad you made it." the old lady greets as soon as sakusa walks in the lot. he's worn out and he just wants to sit his ass somewhere clean, of course.

"i'll have you wait a bit. (y/n) is still talking to someone." she smiles as she walks to him with a bottle of water. sakusa receives the bottle without complaints and drinks from it, somehow he doesn't mind who gave it.

"so, have you decided on it?" the old lady asks him and looks up at her.

"yeah. ill move with them." he says making the old lady smile widely and walk away from his to the back of the front desk. he really isnt sure what the big deal is if he moves in with you or not. as far as he knows he's only doing this because he can no longer stand living with his other teammates.

"i'm glad that you are." she smiles. he raises a brow and closes the bottle.

"(y/n) has been living her for the past, lets say seven years i guess." she starts as she fixes the documents to be signed. sakusa is interested but he really doesn't want to butt into somebody else's business that has nothing to do with him.

"shin-chan used to live her before her, but he had to move work reasons so she lived here alone. no one usually tended to her, before she worked at her current job, she had to handle things alone but she's overall really good at it-"

"fuck off." a sudden rude comment is heard from behind him. you stand there as you walk a man down the stairs with furrowed brows. the man seems to be unfazed, as if he's used to you being like that.

"next time then." the man smiles hands inside his pocket as he walks out of the lot.

"you can kiss my ass before you can lay a hand on my kids." you harshly comment as you fists ball up ready to take a punch. you heave a deep sigh, biting your lip and unroll your fists.

"that's enough," the old lady says. you look at her and you look at sakusa, your furrowed brows unwind and you change your perplexed emotions. the angry look into your face shifts into a neutral look surprising the curly haired man. "shall we get moving?"

"hmm." sakusa hums with a curt nod. his eyes aren't on the old woman but on you instead. a second ago you looked like you were ready to kill whoever that man was, and look at you now; neutral faced but a frown still present on your face.

you heave a sigh and turn on your heal, ready to go up the stairs. sakusa still lays his eyes on your masked perplexion, the face you're making isn't sitting well with him. and the guy that came in and left is not sitting well with him as well.

---

"so when can we have you by then mister clean freak?" you smirk handing him a bottle of iced tea. he rolls his eyes at you and receives the bottle, you laugh at his demeanour. a little while ago you were like a little girl, flipping of everything as they searched the house but right now, that little girl is gone.

"she's right, when will we expect to see you?" the old lady smiles as she asks the curly man. sakusa mentally rummages through his schedule, trying to search for a free day as soon as possible.

"friday this week." he says and you shrug your shoulders acting as if you're not panicked. you haven't told your brother anything about him moving in, other than the fact that he stayed over a few days back. hell does he even know that you opened an extra spot in the house.

"well then when should we be expecting you?" the old lady asks.

"thursday."

"you said friday and now thursday?" you sweatdrop. theres no way you can convince your brother that easily, no way in hell at all. even sakura cant pull of an act using her puppy eyes, how much more you? a grown ass woman with two kids.

"my things would be dropped off on thursday, i have a vacant in the afternoon of that. then ill be here on friday." he explains and you bite your lip down. you plot a great idea on how to convince your brother, should you tell him that you and him have been dating? hell no he would probably pull his seaweed hair and throw him out of the window.

"well then thursday. how about you (y/n)? would you be here on thursday afternoon?" she asks and you shake your head. you wont be here on thursday afternoon, the adlers have a game on thursday afternoon you cant miss that.

"so then how?" sakusa asks and you look at him.

"i mean jiro's pretty responsible." you drag your sentence, sure jiro your son is responsible and shit unlike his father who ran away like a fucking pig, but lets not talk about that. jiro would be able to help him like a small helping hand but you're not quite sure about leaving the kids with him not just yet.

"so you're recommending your kid?" he asks you. he's skeptical of the idea, jiro doesn't seem like the kid who would interact, but he has seen him act like a real older brother to his sister but that doesn't seem like the issue. its the little girl, what if she just messes with his precious, sanitized, and one hundred percent undamaged goods.

"i mean, why not not. but then again, i dont think i can trust you just yet. what if you're going to sell my kids off to the black market." you slit your eyes at him and he scrunches his face in disgust. the black market? the most disgusting place in the internet? really?

"are you fucking kidding me? really?" he says voice laced in pure disgust. you shrug your shoulders in response making him growl lowly. it really pisses him off how people assume shit about him, but what can you say. you don't trust him just yet and so does he.

"you cant simply judge a book by its cover. i mean you're hot and all, but that doesn't mean you're a potential pedophile."

"me? really? look like a pedophile? a potential pedophile?" he is offended but you just once more shrug your shoulders, standing by to what you said.

"as i've said, you cant simply judge a book by its cover. just look at tony lopez, he was cute n'all but man was a goddamn pedo." he growls. how could you compare him to a person who he doesn't even know, and to call him a potential pedophile just sets him off.

"now, now you two. (y/n) you cant go calling him a pedophile and sakusa-san please calm down, she's just being playful." the old lady stops the argument from getting bigger. sakusa calms down and heaves a sigh. is he really going to live with this woman who has two kids but is also a kid herself? i mean its better than living with three grown ass airheads.

"so then we will be expect-"

"sakusa-san?"

"who the fuck are you."

you widen your eyes. you totally did not think this through.