sixty

"hawk eyes laid straight at the girl with blue hair. the girlfriend is keenly watching the boyfriend who's being bugged by someone who's trying to talk to him even though he's clearly disinterested." atsumu adds his commentary, placing a hand on your shoulder as he leans on you. you look at him, cocking a brow at his figure. "i'm surprised you're biting your tongue down."

"the little girl knows to bite her tongue down because if she doesn't i will berate her ass." you exaggerate, but not really. packing up the team bag with ease, making sure all the items are in there. "she better play good girl or things will go south because i am not dealing with another broken relationship." atsumu chuckles, remembering something upon hearing your words.

"oh yeah, did your baby daddy leave already?"

"he's leaving this saturday. the kids will be staying with him on friday and i'll drive them to the airport." you groan, rolling your wrists and neck, the sound of bones cracking like music to your ears, bringing relief to your tensed body. "i sound like popcorn." you grin to yourself, cracking your fingers and elbows.

"maybe that's because you haven't played in such a long time. you should totally come by and play with our team from time to time." he suggest, smirk present on his face as he turns to look at you. your face deadpans, fake frown on your face as you lightly elbow him.

"please, i don't want to play with any of you. you all stink after games, it always smells sour, like, funky every time." you roll your eyes, picking up the bag as you await for your other teammates to finish showering. atsumu snickers, detaching his arm from your shoulder. his eyes expertly following the moves of the girl with blue hair, watching her make jokes that make the rest of the team smile. you snicker, watching her move like she's such an angel.

"she looks nice." atsumu snickers, looking at your face that's clearly not at rest, lips pursed and eyes suspecting.

"ain't she a two faced little bitch—"

"who is?" hirugami appears out of nowhere, looking at the blond who's beside you. atsumu hears him and nearly jolts, surprised with the sudden intrusion. "sorry, i didn't mean to scare you." he sheepishly apologizes, smiling at the setter who has now moved to your other side. "but who is a two faced little bitch?"

"someone who should not be of any concern to you captain." you respond, placing the weighted bag on your shoulder with a small grunt. nicolas who's standing by senses your struggle and takes the bag without any sound, simply smiling at you. you smile back, thanking him as you collect the rest of the items with your hands.

"you're going?" meian appears, hands on his wet hair. you don't mind him, simply checking your clipboard and making sure every thing has been filled out. "we're going to have team dinner today for misaki as her official first day with the team, you should join us." he says, looking at the blue haired woman standing beside him with an innocent looking smile displayed on her face as she waves at your team members.

"thank you for the invite, but we have to go. we have things to settle in out gym, but thank you though." hirugami smiles, looking at the opposing team's manager and waving back at her. you still don't tap into their conversation, your back still facing the people who are talking.

"not to pry or anything, but i think you should really come, after all it is misaki-san's first day and you are the first team to come." once again, meian proposes, but this time some people are standing behind him, namely bokuto, hinata, atsumu, and sakusa, and some others who you don't remember.

hirugami looks at the team who stands behind him. their eyes solely trained on the captain's own as they all agree with their eyes, one thing the whole team had learned ever since they started to bond together, and that does not exclude you. your eyes meet with hirugami's, looking at him and motioning something only the people close to you would understand.