twenty-eight

shoulders hunched, breathing unstable, and your back bended into a press. you gasp for air as you claw on the floor, letting out a loud groan as atsumu persists to reach the hilt.

"get your shit together!" he yells.

"i'm going to break, you dumb bitch!" you hiss back as your hands lay flat atop your knees. he doesn't listen to your whines as he continues to push you to the ground.

"she's going to break her back miya-san, have some mercy." tobio says as he tries to calm down the setter only for him to be sent out with a harsh glare.

today the adlers and the jackals have a practice match and you aren't up to be as per usual. you're still beaten down by the family day games, you regret not stretching before playing.

"why are you even stretching her? she's not going to play." sakusa asks as he appears behind tobio, already dressed in his attire. you turn your head with your eyes winced as you silently eye the man to help you.

"you said she played well, so that's why- i'm going to test her skills." he says before grabbing you from your waist. his fingers dig into your waist earning a small groan from you. sakusa cocks his brow as something in his stomach tinges as he eyes the setter who seemingly is trying to break you.

"quit it miya. she's not going to do anything, she's still tired." sakusa says as he walks past kageyama to pry off the setter. atsumu smirks at him as he tightens his hold on your waist making you yelp.

"that's too tight." you whine as his fingers torment your waist. sakusa's breath hitches as something in him stirs with you saying that.

"get off my girl miya. you're going to hurt her." he says, voice lacing with authority. atsumu huffs a breath before letting go of your waist. you heave a lour sigh of delight as you let yourself fall on the floor.

"gett of the floor (Y/N), you don't know the amount of germs in there." he says as he taps the side of your foot with his shoe.

"i can't stand help me up." you grunt as you prop yourself with your elbows. he rolls his eyes at you before bending down and offering you a hand.

"thanks, i just spat on my hand by the way." you smirk. sakusa freezes for a millisecond before abruptly letting go of you causing you to fall to the ground with a loud thud.

"that was a joke." you wince as you sit up. he doesn't listen to you, instead he sends you the most dangerous glare he can muster.

"not funny (L/N)." he says in a harsh tone. you chuckle at that as you stand up, pulling out a bottle of sanitizer and handing it to him.

"here."

"you might've pissed in that. i'm not taking anything from you anymore."

"okay mister clean freak."

• • •

you huff a puff of air as you walk out of the jackals gym with your hands tucked in your pockets. hoshiumi walks beside you and grabs you by the arm.

"you have tea to spill don't you?" he asks you as he circles his arms on yours. you roll your eyes at him as you remove your arm and eye him.

"as if i do." you snort.

"really? why did sakusa hold you hand without hesitation? do you know how much of a big deal that is?" he says with animated arms movements.

"it's not that big of a deal he just wanted to help, isn't that what you're supposed to do?" you ask but he still doesn't waver. he rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone.