fifty-eight

"oh, you."

sakusa is not one to forget the people who had played some significant part in his life, may they be intriguing, boring, disturbing, or just there; they've always been— in one way or another— in the back of his head. however, for the people who had played a part in his life, parts where they clearly didn't need to be, he ultimately puts them somewhere where he wishes he could forget them.

"yeah it's 'oh me'." misaki snorts, looking him up and down with her black eyes. she doesn't seem to notice you, she seems to be too busy admiring the six foot three man in-front of her. "how's you been?" she asks him with a shimmering bright smile.

"alive and busy." sakusa nonchalantly replies, casually looking over you. you look at him, quirking a brow as you read the expression he holds in his face. leaning back a bit, you look the woman up and down, trying to see if she is of any harm or if she will do something that you will not like.

standing at five foot six you assume, she has obviously dyed hair with the roots grown in. an icy blue touch up the top slowly turning darker down the tips of her hair, perfectly matching her fair complexion. she doesn't have any piercings on her, and she looks quite good, not too good, just enough for the beauty standards— you think.

"didn't know you were a joker sakusa." she snorts, placing a hand below her nose and looking down the ground, rough pained fake chuckles leaving her body. you cringe at the sound, making a face at her horrendous attempt of trying to be cute. while sakusa on the other hand is not oblivious to her act as well, he can clearly see how much she's trying to impress him.

"are you done laughing?" you voice out your thoughts, not wanting to spend another minute hearing this woman try to impress your boyfriend who's uncomfortable with her actions. "we have to go and do something else, so," you trail keeping a passive-aggressive look on your face.

she looks up, cutting off her fake laughter and looks at you straight in the eye, offended by you. "excuse me? are you talking to me?"

"no, i'm talking to the shelf beside you." deadpanning, you point at plushie filled shelf beside her. she looks at the plushie, then looks back at you, looks you up and down and stares at you with an unknown expression. "of course i'm talking to you, do you see anybody else mumbling and cackling in-front of me?"

"you're rude, who are you?" she almost rolls her eyes if it isn't for sakusa who's watching all of this unfold right in-front of his field of vision. but you on the other hand can't give less of attitude towards someone who's taking up time and being all fake and plastic before you.

"(L/N) (Y/N), kiyoomi's girlfriend." the gasp that leaves her lips are satisfying to your hearing. a look of displeasure and distaste on her eyes as she forcibly puts her hand out of a handshake. you look down at her open palm, contemplating if you should take it or not. but you can be nice to others, even if it means you'll hate them and hold a grudge against them behind their back, you can do that of course.

"aoki misaki, kiyoomi's childhood friend." she accentuates the way he says his first name yet you couldn't care any less. withdrawing your hand, she puts her hand back to her chest while you stare down at it before pulling out your sanitizer and pouring a decent amount on your arm. she watches with wide eyes as you lather on that layer of sanitizer before spritzing alcohol over your palm. you know that she has that offended look on her face, know that her left eye is twitching in irritation.

"i'm objective with the things i touch." you half-lie, looking at her with a deadpanned look before turning your head to sakusa and then to the counter. "any-who, if you're done with your one sided chatter, me and kiyoomi will go." sending her a lopsided smile, you raise your arm and show her the tiny basket that hangs on it. "these items aren't going to pay for themselves, y'know."