six

"you."

"yeah, me." you say with a smug smile before looking down on your daughter who has stars on her eyes as she looks at the spiker.

"a-are you sakusa?" she squeaks out as she looks at the spiker. sakusa looks at her as he squints his eyes at the child and releases a huff of air.

"i am." he says and the child holds in her excitement as she clenches her hands and looks at the man. sakusa feels her stare as he grabs his phone and opens it, pretending to scroll around to avoid the child and her piercing stare.

"staring is rude sakura." jiro scolds her as he unplugs his earphones and calls out his sister. sakura listens to her brother and averts her eyes to her brother instead.

"i can't help it jiro-nii!" she whisper-yelled, cupping each side of her mouth with her small hands. you squint your eyes at your daughter before looking at the spiker who still pretends to scroll on his phone.

"do you know him sakura?" you ask your daughter as she eyes the man by her peripheral vision, which is very obvious.

"she does." jiro answers for you instead as your daughter is too focused on the man beside her. you laugh a bit and grab your phone snapping a photo of your star struck daughter.

"how?" you ask him. he shrugs his shoulder and looks at his sister, tapping her shoulder to catch her attention.

"mum, asked you something. and quit staring you look like a creep." he said making your daughter frown and look at you, you simply snort lightly at your sons way of catching her attention.

"i saw sakusa-san on jiro-nii's phone! he was watching a volleyball game, and i saw you there too mummy!" she exclaims with stars in her eyes, you cock a brow upwards with a smile before reaching your hand to your phone.

"yo! omi-omi!" atsumu calls him as he walks into the table with an uncomfortable ushijima in his possession. poor ushijima just wants to walk in and converse, then grab some food and leave not expecting a near drunk atsumu.

"i got ushiwaka with me! you guys can you know, link." the faux blonde says with a wink. tugging ushijima to his level as the green haired man is a tad bit too tall.

"i'm not interested miya." sakusa tries to keep his cool as he scrolls on his phone, grip getting tighter keeping his anger temp in check not wanting to beat the shit out of the setter infront of everybody.

"well, even if you're not ushi-"

"i do not want to cause inconvenience to others, and you are half drunk. please let me go." you swear ushijima looks like he's going to cry, and not wanting to miss the moment you tap kageyama's shoulder and open your camera app.

"what?" kageyama says as soon as he sees you. you quickly motion to atsumu holding ushijma by the neck as he tries to convince sakusa. kageyama's widen, he feels bad for the spiker as he tries to peel himself off the fellow setter.

"you should let go of ushijima, atsumu-kun." you say as you finish off taking the video. atsumu turns to face you, he lets go of the spiker and stares at you for a good second or two.

"you look awfully familiar, are you one of my hook-ups?"

"pardon-"

"what's a hook up, mummy?" you daughter hears what atsumu had just said and your eyes nearly drop and your jaw falls agape. atsumu who heard what your daughter had just said laughed his near drunk ass off as he drops to the floor.

"well uh-"

"a hook up is kissing or making out."

"a hook up is like captain hooks, hook in his hand."

two voices at once, jiro and sakusa. your eyes widen at the spiker and jiro deadpans and looks at the spiker, giving him the 'are you fucking kidding me' look towards the spiker. you trail your eyes to your daughter hoping that she heard what jiro said, not sakusa.

"i didn't hear you. can you say it again?" she says making you sigh in relief. sakusa rolls his eyes at the child and jiro looks back at his sister, huffing a small puff of air.

"i said a hook up is like captain hooks hook in his hand." jiro rephrases and sakura nods placing her hand on her chin as she looks up.

"then can i use that word at school?"

"absolutely not." you're quick to disagree and she frowns. sakusa looks at you and then to your daughter, then to your son and raises a brow. jiro doesn't have much of your features nor does your son.

"sorry for being rude, but can you introduce yourself?" the blonde stands from the grass patch as he taps away the excess grass.

"(l/n) (y/n), the manager for the adlers." you introduce yourself keeping the conversation low. he sends you a quick wink making you mentally gag.

"sorry for the long wait shall we get eating now?"

[filler chapter]