I. Only. Want. Raven.

Me and Star turn around and keep heading towards home.
"Wait!" She stops us.
"What?"We stop and turn towards her again.
"The...the Arkam Ball is tomorrow...maybe you guys'd like to-to maybe come."
"Oh we would love to come!" Starfire answers for both us.
"It's ok...I-I don't really wanna go anywhere except the Tower for awhile." I say,I'm depressed,my body feels weak,my mind feels weak,and my emotions feel the weakest. It's night now,and it's starting to rain.
"Oh please Beastboy! Maybe Friend Raven will come!" Starfire pleads.
"Yeah...or maybe not." I say,all in one breath.
"Oh PLEASE Beastboy!" She pleads even more.
"Fine." I say,wincing."
"Great!" She shakes with joy,"We could all do the last minute shopping tonight!"
"That's what we were gonna do!" Melanie says cheerfully.
"Yay!" Starfire cheers.
"Yeah come on guys!" Melanie makes a gesture for us to follow her back to the hotel.
Starfire is at her side immediately. They talk,and laugh.
I stay behind,trying to make it look like I'm ok,but really,on the inside,the tears are building their way up,and they're furiously fighting to free theirselves out of my eyes,and down my cheeks,like borders rolling down a mountain. And my soul is crushed...I can't think of anything else,I don't want anything else. I only want Raven.

~So hey,it's me! Omg thanks so much! I got to my goal of 300 reads today! Thank you all so much for reading my FF! I do hope you like my story,and that you keep reading! BB and Raven may end up together,they may,they may not,who knows?! (Me teehee😊) but again thank you so much for reading,and I know 300 isn't that much,but it really makes my day,so thanks so much! I'd like to mention 2 specific readers who have helped me gain the inspiration for my story: Alpha_Everdeen12 and BroOfLegend804 thank you all so much!~