Ultra Sound

~~~~~~~~TIME HOP~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thirteen weeks have passed, me and Raven are marriend by law,we have the certificate because we've decided that we'll have the actual wedding after the babies. So,today we'll be finding out how many babies we'll be having,and their gender. I'm pretty nervous,god knows how many babies we'll be having. Star,Cy,and Bee are going with us as Terra and Robin stay home with Kendall and Mel. We get into the car and Cy drives. I hold Raven's hand in the back seat,Star's in the passengers seat and Bee's beside us. We finally get to the doctors and check in.

We wait in the waiting room for about an hour. People are giving us strange looks because we're teenagers who're having children.

Finally, a nurse steps out of the door and calls,"Logan,Raven."

Raven and I stand up,along with Star,Cy,and Bee. We walk through the door and she leads us into the room.

"The doctor will be right with you." The nurse says,clipboard in hand and closing the door behind her.

We sit down in the chairs,and Raven sits up on the hospital bed. We sit in silence,it's pretty akward to sit in a room with pictures of the uterus on the wall(Ewww). Finally the doctor comes in to break the awkwardness.
"Hello Ms.Logan,Mr.Logan." He shakes my hand.
He asks Raven a few questions and then puts this jelly like substance on her stomach. He rubs it in a little with a weird stick looking thingy that's hooked up to a screen. I see a bunch of blurs.
"Well congratulations Mr. And Mrs.Logan,you are the parents of quadruplets,3 girls and 1 boy!" He announces.
Star,Cy,and Bee jump up and congratulate us. Raven puts a hand to her mouth and cries tears of joy. I cry out of joy too.
"Yes,I'm very happy for all of you. Mrs.Logan,if you'd like to go back in the bathroom and change out of your hospital gown you may." The doctor walks out of the room,closing the door.
Raven gets up and changes into her clothes in the bathroom.
"Hey,congrats Beasty!" Cy pats me on the back.
"Yeah,thanks!" I reply.
I call Robin on the communicator,"Quadruplets,three girls,one boy." I say when he answers.
"Yay! Hey,I gotta go,Terra had an allergic reaction to pineapples,and her face is so puffy it's not even funny,I have to inject her with an Epipen!" Robin hangs up.
"Uh!" I turn around,Star is uncountious on the ground.
"Help!" I shout.
Cy checks her pulse,"She's alive,get the doctor!"
I run out the door and get doctors,they run in the room and put Starfire on the metal table thing,taking her to the emergency room.
Raven bursts out of the bathroom door,"What happened?!"
I shrug and follow the doctors,Cy and Rae following.
They rush her into a room in the ER. We all wait in the waiting room,the doc finally comes out,"She's fine." We all sigh out of relief,"This is extremely common in all the tameranians during pregnancy."
"Pregnancy!?" We all shout in unison.