The Ball

I walk in,kinda nervous. It's a huge place! It's pretty though. Everyone is dressed pretty formal.I look around,I see lots of heros,including batman.

i turn around,Cy and Robin walk in. I walk over to them.

"Hey Beastie! " They say in unison.

We all look around and see Starfire and Terra with another girl. Robin nearly drools over Star,she does look pretty. We walk over to them, it turns out the other girl is Bee.

She has a low-high dress on that's yellow. Her hair is down and straight. And she has makeup that looks good on her.She looks pretty. You can tell Cy thinks so too. He gets nervous around her and they start to flirt. Robin and Starfire talk and flirt too.

I feel around in my pocket for the ring. Wow,i'm actually proposing to Raven. I look around for her,I guess she's not here yet. I do guess

"Hey Beastie! " Terra says,as we're the only ones still standing there because the others ran off somewhere else.

"Uh-hey..." I reply akwardly.

She looks pretty,I mean,I hate her,but I'll hand it to her,she looks pretty. But I know not as pretty as Raven,I bet she'll look like an angel,well yah know a really pretty demon. Considering the fact that she's half demon.

Terra walks over to me,I don't really want to talk to her. Well I guess I can try to make an effort to cooperate with her. Unfortutetly,I think I over heard Robin talking to Cy about asking her to be on the team in the hotel room.

She comes over to me and smiles the smile I once thought was magical. She looks down at the ground innocently,still smiling.

"Hey." she smiles brightly.

"Hi."

"So how've you been?"

"Well you saw me last night."

"Yeah." she laughs,"So-uh...Beasty?"

"Uh-huh?"

"I was hoping we could be friends,I understand that I was a bitch and a slut to leave you like that-"

"Yeah." I cut her off.

(A/N: Sry for the curse word.)

"Yeah...so I'm sorry,and you're right,I can't expect for you to just wait for me like that."

"Yeah." I say,listening more,and being more positive,"I do think you're a cool girl and that It'd cool if we were friends."

"Thanks Beast Boy." she hugs me tight.

I kinda hug back,she hugs a little too long for my liking. She finally comes back,but keeps her arms around me. She looks in my eyes tinderly,and before I can do anything,she kisses my passionately. I don't do it back,I release my arms and pull back from her,pushing her back.

"I'm sorry Terra,I can't be with you,I love Raven."

"Terra!" a fimiliar voice yells from behind me. It's Raven.

She look's so beautiful. Her purple hair is long and curly,she wears a long blue/purple dress. Wow. I'm blown away by her beauty.

I stutter like an idiot and get horribly nervous. I can't lose her. She looks angry and storms towards us. I stutter and try to explain. But it turns out this anger isn't based off of me,because she pushes me out of the way and storms over to Terra. 

She slaps Terra across the face hardly. I'm dumbfounded,I think Terra is too. Then she walks over to me and kisses me. She pulls away and looks into my eyes rebeliously.

"Hey beasty." She smiles like a smart ass.

"Hey." I smile back,we're looking into each other's eyes.

After awhile of smiling and staring at eachother,I take my hands off her waists.

"How about some punch?" I ask.

"I'll get it." she smiles.

"Thanks." I smile back.

She walks to the table and get's some punch. I know exactly where I'm proposing. There's  a small balcony out a door on the second floor I've heard about,it's very romantic,and lots of heros have proposed there. Besides,it's a beautiful,stary night with a full moon and it's slightly windy. This will be extremely romantic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Why hello my fellow Teen Titans fans. Lol,so anyways,now I have to save up $200 to get a new phone           -_-. GRRRRR!

X'D Well thank you all so much. I can just update on the website I guess (Which is kinda annoying to me,because I can't get the nonifications when people comment and stuff). Thanks to everyone reading it means a lot to me,so thanks so much for showing the love c: ! I love writing so much,and when I see people've been reading,voting,and commenting,it shows me some people like my writing too c: . Also thanks so much for 1.6k reads I'm so happy!

Now here are lots of the c: faces cuz they make me feel special and happy for some reason (god i'm weird X'D),plus they look really happy X'D .

c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: c: 

With love,

-Bbrae_Robstar