Arkam Ball

I pack a few things,and then head to the living room. I sit on the couch,everyone else is packing. Cyborg comes out.
"Hey beasty." He says,heading to the couch.
"Aye Cy." I say,scooting over so he can sit down.
"Beastboy I know you kissed Raven in the bathroom." He says,looking at me sternly.
"What.?" I question
"Beastboy I know you,you're like a brother to me,and I know you kissed Raven in the bathroom." His tone is serious.
"Cy-" I try to think of something to say,I can't,
"Don't try to cover it up Beasty,I heard you two." He says sharply,"You shouldn't do that,we're a team,if you two break up,the whole team could break up,or never be the same again!"
"We aren't together!" I shout,"it was a kiss,we aren't official or anything!"
"But what if it does happen Beasty?! What if you guys become a couple and you break up?! We can't all just lose each other!" He shouts back.
"It won't happen,ok!?" I say more calmly,"J-j-ust trust me it's gonna be ok,just please don't let anyone know right now ok? It's all confusing right now."
"Fine. But you guys better work things out soon." He says quietly.
"We will,I prom-" before I finish my sentence,the rest of the titans come out,plus my sisters.
"Hello Cyborg and beastboy!" Star cries,she flies over to the couch,Silkie in her hands,"The Arkam Ball is in five days and we were wondering if you'd like to go with us when we are in the Arkam City." She say,sitting down.
"Yeah that sounds fun!" I say.
"Oh joy,now everyone's coming!" She says happily,"We must go shopping as soon as we get to the Arkam City!" She shakes with joy.
"Sounds fun." Raven says behind the other Titans. She's so beautiful.
Everyone sits down on the couch and we all just hang out for a long time,eating,laughing,watching tv,pans playing video games