Return to Hogwarts

(Y/n) POV

     I am laying on the bed in the spare bedroom and waiting for Hermione to finish brushing her teeth, when I hear a familiar call of Hedwig. Hermione comes out and says.

Hermione: You heard that too?

(Y/n): Yeah, but it couldn't be, right?

      Hermione goes to the staircase and says.

Hermione: Is that an owl I heard?

Ginny: You haven't seen Harry? Apparently he's wandering about the house.

(Y/n): Really?

Harry: *downstairs* Really.

       Excited we all rush downstairs and after Ron and Hermione gave Harry their hugs, I pull everyone back in and pick them all up off the ground in a massive hug.

(Y/n): Haha! The gang is back together! Nothing can stop us!

Hermione: *strained* Yes, we're all happy to be together again.

Harry: *strained* Can... I have my...  lungs back?

(Y/n): In a minute.

Ron: *strained* Seriously... oxygen... room... going.... dark.

      I finally let them all go and Molly gets her hug in and asks.

Molly: Why didn't you tell us you were coming?

Harry: I don't know. Dumbeldore.

Molly: Oh, that man. But what would we do without him.

     I then notice some toothpaste on Hermione's cheek and take my cape and wipe it off. Hermione smiles at my goofy gesture and we all visit for a minute downstairs. I had a late snack and butterbeer before joining the Golden Quartet upstairs in Ron's room.

Harry: So when did you get here? *indicating Hermione*

Hermione: Few days ago. Though for a while I wasn't sure we were coming at all.

Ron: Mum sort of, lost it last week. Said Ginny and I had no buisness going back.

Hermione: My parents are Muggles and even they knew something wasn't right.

Harry: Are you kidding?! With Dumbeldore and (Y/n) protecting the school there's no way Voldemort would attack the school.

(Y/n): I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Harry: What do you mean?

(Y/n): There have been rumblings in Asgard that the nine realms are becoming restless. I fear something is coming that will effect us all.

Hermione: And you didn't think to tell me?

(Y/n): I didn't want to frighten you.

Ron: There have also been talk that Dumbeldore's getting old.

Harry: What?! That's crazy. He's only- What is he?

Ron: 150.

(Y/n): Give or take a few decades.

      We all just laughed for a moment and Ron told us how his dad finally convinced his mum that Hogwarts will be safe.

Voldemort POV

      I pace annoyingly around the Riddle dining area trying to rack my brain around how to destroy Dumbeldore and Harry. I gave Draco Malfoy the job of finding a way into Hogwarts without arousing suspicion and Snape was to supervise.