Infiltrating the Ministry

3rd Person POV

The Golden Quartet needed to get off the street so, they went to the Orders old headquarters, Grimmould Place, when they were sure they were alone they group started to settle in for the night. As Hermione fluffed a pillow, (Y/n) remained awake staring out the window, concerned she stands and walks up to him and took his hand in hers.

Hermione: You're hands are shaking, what's going on?

(Y/n): .....

Hermione: *sigh* Please, (Y/n). Every hero stumbles but that's when you look to your friends for help the most. Come on, you haven't slept for the entire summer.

(Y/n) doesn't say anything but does follow Hermione to the couch and lays down, Hermione then climbs on top of (Y/n) and snuggles with him, but not before giving him a kiss goodnight. (Y/n) did try to sleep but flashbacks at his failures throughout this story is preventing it from being restful, when his parents death flashed in his mind for some reason, he woke up in a cold sweat, he looked around and saw Hermione sitting up next to him staring.

Hermione: This isn't just about what happened to Dumbeldore is it?

(Y/n): *sigh* I don't think I was ever really ready to take on the role of a warrior, of a hero. Too many people have been hurt or died because of my actions or inactions. I am not worthy, I am not strong, I am no hero.

Hermione finally starts to understand and scoots close to (Y/n) and hugs him.

(Y/n): I made a vow to never let innocent people to be hurt ever again.

Hermione: It wasn't you're fault, we all know the risk and that this conflict is bigger than all of us, you can't put the entire war on your shoulders alone.

Hermione lays (Y/n) back down and the pair go back to sleep. The next morning everyone slowly stirs and looks around the house.

Ron: *echoing* Guys, where are you? I think I found something?

The others reach Ron and look into a bedroom that looks as though it has been ransacked.

Hermione: Lovely.

Ron then points out a nameplate on the door and Hermione reads aloud to everyone.

Hermione: "Regulus Arcturus Black."

(Y/n): Could that be R. A. B.?

The group go to the kitchen and Harry reads the letter from inside the locket again.

Ron: That's Sirius' brother.

Hermione: Yes. Question is, did he actually destroy the real Horcrux?

Suddenly, (Y/n) casts a lightning bolt at a closed cabinet and reveals Kreacher, the Black family House elf, (Y/n) rushes him and grabs him and tosses him across the room.

Harry: Kreacher! Been spying on us, have you?!

Kreacher: *hides behind counter* Kreacher has been watching.

Hermione: Maybe he knows where the real locket is.

Harry: *grabs fake locket* Have you seen this before?

Kreacher: Uh, that is master Rugulus' locket.

Harry: But there were two, weren't there? Where's the other one?

To intimidate Kreacher (Y/n) activated his lightning and Kreacher seemed to get the message.

Kreacher: Yes, it was here in this house. A most evil object.

Harry: How do you mean?

Kreacher: Before Master Regulus died, he ordered Kreacher to destroy it, but no matter how hard Kreacher tried, he couldn't do it.