Rift

(Y/n) POV

A few days after the attack, I am heading up to the hospital wing with Hermione and Professor McGonagall to see about the woman that we saved from the Frost Giants. This woman isn't a student here that much I'm sure of but she didn't seem to be phased by our use of magic around her. We make it up to the hospital wing and the woman is having the last of her bandages removed, she looks in our direction and grows a big smile when she sees me.

McGonagall: How are you feeling, dear?

????: I'm doing a lot better, thanks to all of you. *to me* Especially you, Thunderer.

(Y/n): Oh, uh, it was nothing I couldn't handle. I'm just glad you are okay.

Hermione: *trying to hide annoyance* So, you know (Y/n), but we don't know you. What's your name?

????: *somewhat saddened* I think, my name is, Amora.

McGonagall: I'm sorry, you think?

Amora: I can't remember much before I came here. I don't even know how I got here.

Hermione then pulls me aside and asks...

Hermione: Look, I know she was in danger but now we need to get her out of here.

(Y/n): Normally, I would agree but I fear with her unable to remember she may be more at risk out there than she would be here. We can help her regain her memories, we can decide afterwards.

Hermione: *sigh* Okay. But something about her makes me feel uncomfortable.

(Y/n): I'll keep that in mind. *kisses Hermione*

     Over the next few weeks as winter properly set in, Amora showed that she had potent magical abilities and she didn't even need a wand to use spells. But today, Ron, Hermione and myself are on Harry's case about the half-blood prince book again.

Ron: Come on, you even sleep with that thing.

Harry: I do not.

(Y/n): Do too.

Harry: Do not.

(Y/n): Do too.

Harry: Do not.

(Y/n): Do not.

Harry: Do too- Hey!

     We are interrupted by Professor Slughorn greeting Professor Flitwick and inviting him for a drink but Flitwick declined and Slughorn went on his way.

Harry: Anyone up for a butterbeer?

(Y/n): Always.

Hermione: *sigh* Why did you have to ask?

      So we loosely follow Slughorn to a tavern and we all get a butterbeer, well a cask for me and a tall glass for the lightweights. Harry and I notice Draco go into a room upstairs and close the door when he sees us. Then Ron pipes up.

Ron: Oh bloody brilliant. Slick Git.

     We all look and see Ginny with Dean Thomas in the corner booth.

Hermione: Get over it Ron, they're only holding hands.... *sees the two kiss* and snogging.

Ron: I'd like to leave.

(Y/n): Hahaha! You can't be that bothered by it!

Ron: That happens to be my sister.

Hermione: What if she looked over here and saw you kissing me?

     I almost cough up my drink and look at Hermione with a bewildered look and Ron responds.

Ron: Yeah, I'm not facing off against that. *points at me*