Stealing from Gringotts

(Y/n) POV

After planning to sneak into Gringotts, Hermione has pulled out a Polyjuice potion and then pulls out a strand of Bellatrix's hair.

Ron: And you're sure that's hers?

Hermione: Positive.

Hermione puts the hair in the potion and mixes it in, but before she can take a drink, a split second change of plan on my part causes me to stop her from drinking the potion.

Hermione: (Y/n)? What's wrong?

(Y/n): Sorry, Hermione, but I'm taking the potion this time.

Ron: Uh?

Hermione: But I'm the only woman here.

(Y/n): I get that. No offense, but you're not threatening or crazy enough to convince anyone that you would be the real Lastrange.

Hermione: None taken, but why you?

(Y/n): Hey, if Thor can pull it off, I can too.

Harry: Ok, now I'm confused.

Hermione: *deep breath* Ok. Just be sure to-

(Y/n): I know, think you can keep Mjolnir in your handbag?

Hermione nods and I place Mjolnir in her bag, I take the Polyjuice potion and drink the whole vial.

(Y/n): *disgusted* Odin's beard! That does taste like piss.

My body then starts feeling funny as my body transforms, my height shrinks to Hermione's level, my hair turns black as it grows longer, I lose the beard and my muscle tone for that matter. The transformation finishes and I look at my friends and try to speak, but....

(Y/n): *higher-pitched voice* So, how do I look? *notices change in voice* Is that my voice? *clears throat* Better?

Trio: No.

(Y/n): Odin's beard! Didn't think that would happen.

Hermione: Your whole body had to adapt to being in a woman's form. It's one of the dangers of transforming into the opposite gender.

(Y/n): Oh. Well, too late to turn back now.

Harry: Right. Griphook, Hermione will hold onto the sword, until after we get into Lastrange's vault.

Griphook puts the sword in Hermione's bag, Ron puts on a Snatcher disguise and Harry has his cloak of Invisibility to hide him and Hermione when we get in. We all stand in a circle and as Griphook touches our hands.

Harry: Remember, get us past the guards and into the vault and sword is yours.

      We Apparate to Diagon Alley and Harry is quick to cover Hermione and himself in the cloak, I lead the group to Gringotts as best as I can but these damned heels are making it hard to walk. Confidently, I walk in and head right for the front desk.

Goblin: Madam Lastrange, what can we help you with?

(Y/n): It has come to my attention that my vault may have had some unwelcome visitors and I am here to see what was taken.

Goblin: And do you have your key, Madam?

      I could tell Harry had a concerned look but I kept my confident composure and pull out Bellatrix's wand.

Hermione POV

        I am listening and watching to make sure (Y/n) doesn't overdo anything, I got a little concerned when (Y/n) pulled out Bellatrix's wand and levitated the goblin close to him upside down. I wave my hand a little and cast a spell to allow me to listen to (Y/n)'s words, Harry was a little concerned, but eventually (Y/n) managed to intimidate the goblin into letting us through.