Return to Hogwarts

(Y/n) POV

(Y/n): Hogwarts? Are you serious?!

Harry: I saw it, the castle and something to do with Ravenclaw. We have to go there now.

Hermione: We can't do that. We've got to plan. We've got to figure it out.

Harry: Hermione, when have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose.

Ron: He's right. One problem: Snape's headmaster now. We can't just walk through the front door.

Harry: Then, um, we go to Hogsmeade, to Honeyduke's. Take the secret passage in the cellar. It's-- There's something wrong with him. It's like, you know, in the past, I've always been able to follow his thought. And now everything feels disconnected.

Hermione and I look at each other with some worry.

Ron: Maybe he's growing weaker. Maybe he's dying.

Harry: No. No, it's more like he's wounded. If anything, he feels more dangerous.

(Y/n): Like a cornered wolf. A cornered animal is always at their most dangerous.

Timeskip Later that Night

Hermione Apparated our group into Hogsmeade, as soon as we do though an alarm that sounds like a screeching cat sounds and I pick up everyone and rush to an open stable. I can hear Snatcher's moving things around in the stables, I gesture for everyone to stay quiet and stay put. I then go into hunter mode and try to sneak around the Snatchers, I take the first one without a sound and choke him out. Same with the second and third one, the last almost actually manages to find the others and yell out an alarm, but I just rush him and punch his face knocking him out on the spot.

Harry: *whispering* Cutting it a bit close there, eh?

(Y/n): Let's move before anymore show up.

The alarms go off again as we make it down an alley and Harry leads us to a dead end, I ready Mjolnir when we hear a door open and a old man's voice saying.

????: In here, Potter.

I gesture for everyone to get in but the Snatcher's are too close and I make a final decision.

Hermione: *whispers* (Y/n)?! Hurry up!

(Y/n): They're too close. Get to Hogwarts, I'll meet you there.

Hermione: But-

(Y/n): Please, Hermione. Trust me.

Hermione nods and gives me a quick kiss on the lips before I shut the door and I walk out to a large group of Snatchers, who when they see me, I could swear some of them pissed themselves a little.

Hermione POV

I sure hope (Y/n) knows what he's doing, I follow the others further into the house.

Harry: Where's (Y/n)?

Hermione: He's trying to lead the Snatchers away and give us time to get into Hogwarts.

Ron: Did you get a look at the guy? For a second, I thought it was.

Hermione: I know. Dumbeldore.

I walk into a room and see there is a old picture of a young woman a little younger than me, I then see a mirror with a small piece taken out of it and...

Hermione: Harry? I can see you in this.

But before Harry can confirm the piece he has came from this exact mirror, the old man walks in with long gray and black hair and equally long beard.