Hogwarts

(Y/n) POV

The next day I wanted to go with Harry to his disciplinary hearing, but Sirius, Lupin and even Moody thought it was a really bad idea, because of me being seen as a criminal and all. I tried arguing but Hermione was able to talk me out of it saying that the Ministry was not the place to show people that I wasn't what the media made me out to be. After several hours of nervous waiting, we finally got the news that Harry would remain at Hogwarts, I breathed a small sigh of relief. The Golden Quartet then get ready to go back to Hogwarts and little did we know that things were going to take an ugly turn. Hermione sat next to me on the train and held my hand the entire ride knowing how nervous I was about what everyone is going to be thinking about me and Harry too.

Hermione: Hey, it'll be alright. Just keep being you and others will see what I see.

(Y/n): And what do you see about me?

Hermione: A hero. *kisses my cheek* My hero.

Ron: Yeah, we believe both you and Harry about what you saw and you guys did the best you could.

(Y/n): Thanks, Ron. And thank you, Hermione. And Harry, in order to beat Voldemort we'll need to work together.

Harry: Yeah, I know.

We get to the train station at Hogwarts and unload our stuff and head to the carriages.

Draco: Surprised they let you walk away free, Potter. Better enjoy it while you can, I suspect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it.

Harry then tried to attack Draco but Ron held him back, and Hermione immediately grabbed my hand to stop me before I did anything.

Draco: See what I mean? Complete nutter.

Harry: Stay away from me!

Ron: Come on, it's only Malfoy.

We arrive at the carriages and Harry sees Cho on another carriage that is already riding away. We turn around and I see a creature attached to the carriage, I can tell Harry sees it too.

Harry: What is that thing?

Ron: What are you talking about?

Harry: That thing pulling the carriage.

Hermione: Harry there's nothing there.

(Y/n): No, I see it too.

????: You're not going mad. I see them too.

I look to see Luna Lovegood on the carriage, reading a copy of the Quibley upside down. The four of us and Neville load up into the carriage and Hermione introduces Luna to everyone and mentions her necklace.

Luna: It's a charm actually. It keeps away the Gnargles.

Awkward silence sets in as the carriage takes off for the school. We arrive and the air was cold and not from the weather, loads of people were trying to keep their distance from Harry and I. We finally file into the Great Hall and the first years are sorted, even when dinner got underway the mood was, well let's just say I had nicer welcomes. Dumbeldore then grabs everyone's attention.

Dumbeldore: Good evening, children. Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave.

We all were a little confused, mainly about what Hagrid could be doing away from Hogwarts, Dumbeldore continues.

Dumbeldore: We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Dolores Umbridge. And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck.