Voldemort Returns

(Y/n) POV

     I am with Ron and Hermione in the stands, when the Hufflepuff band starting playing. Then from under the stands Amos Diggory, Cedric's dad, rushes out and proudly presents his son. Cedric is followed by Fleur, then Krum and finally Harry. The day before the third task I told Harry to use the amulet should anything happen out there. Harry sees me in the crowd I nod at him, to which he nods back and heads to his designated start point. Dumbeldore then gets everyone to quiet down.

Dumbeldore: *loud speaker* Sonorus! Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze! Only he knows it's exact position. Now as Mr. Diggory, *crowd cheers* and Mr. Potter, *cheers* are tied for first position. They will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr. Krum *cheers* an Ms. Delacour. *cheers* First contestant to touch the cup will be the winner! *normal voice* Champions gather around, quickly!

      Dumbeldore proceeds to give the Champions a word of caution, I think. He then tells the Champions to get ready.

Dumbeldore: On the count of 3. 1-

*BANG*

     Mr. Filch once again messes up the cannon and fires prematurely, nonetheless, Harry and Cedric enter the maze. Harry looks at me again and I give him a thumbs up as good luck. After, the entrance to the maze closes behind them, a few minutes go by and Viktor enters the maze, then Fleur not long after. It seems Hermione could sense my anxiety, because she took my hand in hers and intertwined our fingers, I look down and see her reassuring smile.

Hermione: It'll be okay.

(Y/n): I hope so.

Harry POV

      I have been wandering around the maze for some time, and while I sent up red sparks to signal Fleur's defeat, I have found no sign of the Triwizard cup. I ran into Krum who did point his wand at me but I could see his eyes and he was being bewitched. Just a little further on however, and I finally see the Cup and start making my way towards. I come to an intersection and just narrowly avoid a spell from Krum and I hear.

Cedric: Get down! *Harry crouches down* Expelliarmus!

     The spell hits Krum and knocks him out, Cedric the kicks his wand away and is about finish him.

Harry: No, he's bewitched Cedric! He's bewitched!

     Cedric pushes me off him and we start chasing each other through the maze while trying to get past one another. We round a corner and see a clear path to the Cup. As we once again try to get ahead of the other, Cedric gets snagged by the maze itself and becomes trapped. I kept running until I heard Cedric calling out for my help, I stop and look at him and the Cup. I then remember what Dumbeldore said about losing yourself in this maze.

Harry: *aims wand at roots* Reducto!

     I then rush to Cedric and get him out of the branches and get him up and we're both breathing heavily.

Cedric: Thanks.

Harry: Don't mention it.

Cedric: You know, for a moment there, I thought you were gonna let it get me.

Harry: For a moment so did I.

Cedric: Some game, huh?

Harry: Some game.

     Just then the maze started to violently close behind us and run to the Cup and we both hesitate to grab it.

Cedric: Go on take it! You saved me, take it!