Year 7 Part 1: Rescuing Harry

3rd Person POV

The summer has not gone very well for our heroes, with Dumbeldore now gone, Voldemort and his forces are running wild around the world. Before he left, it was clear that Dumbeldore's death took a heavy toll on (Y/n), so much so that he felt like he was never quite ready for such power and responsibilty. So, in a moment of fear, he placed Mjolnir on the fountain of Hogwarts and vowed never to pick it up unless he became truly worthy. The rest of the Quartet are not faring much better, Harry is sending the Dursley's somewhere safe so the Dark Lord won't find them, and Hermione was forced to wipe her own parents memories of her and left to join the rest of the Order at the Burrow. Hermione has tried helping (Y/n) but even she is not having any luck getting through to him. But for now the Order as well as some new allies are planning on moving Harry to the burrow and have just arrived at #4 Privot Drive. Harry has packed a bag and is reminiscing over the memories at the Dursley's, and while it was mostly bad, Harry can't help but feel a sort of attachment to this place. He then turns to the front door as he hears the roar of motorcycle engine and then a knock on the door is heard. Harry opens the door and is greeted by a bunch of friendly faces.

Hagrid: Hello, Harry.

Ron and Hermione greet Harry with a hug and while (Y/n) does give a hug too, it was kind of half-hearted, as he states.

(Y/n): We can greet each other later, we need to get undercover before someone murders us all.

(Y/n) walks past everyone and into the living room, Harry looks at Hermione confused, she could only respond with a sad shrug. Everyone then files into the living room, Harry is introduced to Bill Weasely, Ron's older brother.

Moody: All right. We'll have time for a cozy catch-up later. We've got to get the hell out of here. And soon. Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you. Which means we need to use methods of transport, the Trace can't detect. Brooms, Thestrals and the like. We go in pairs.

(Y/n): That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be.... they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one.

Harry: The real one?

Moody then pulls out a familiar looking potion bottle.

Moody: I believe you remember this particular brew.

Harry: *realization* No. Absolutely not.

Hermione: *to (Y/n)* Told you he'd take it well.

(Y/n): Hmph!

Harry: No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me. I--

(Y/n): You don't get to decide for us, Harry, so get over it. *rips some hair from Harry's head*

Harry: Ow! Bloody hell, (Y/n).

(Y/n) drops the strands of hair into the Polyjuice potion and Moody stirs it a bit before passing the bottle to those who agreed to take it.

Moody: If you've never taken Polyjuice potion before, fair warning, it tastes like goblin piss.

Fred: Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-eye? *Moody glares* Just trying to diffuse the tension.

Fred, George, Fleur, Mundungas, Hermione and Ron all take the potion and soon everyone looks exactly like Harry.

Fred/George: Wow. We're identical.

(Y/n): Not yet. Strip down and get those clothes on. You too, Harry.

All the Harry lookalikes put on the same set of clothes and glasses and each Harry is paired up with an adult, while the real Harry will be riding with Hagrid. Hermione finishes changing and walks up to (Y/n) and asks...